Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Metallic Tailfins for Mermen and Mermaids - Black, Platinum White, Silver and Pink

by sunken-woglinde Posted 28th Aug 2006 at 11:49 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:52 AM
Great recolors!!! Thanks!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:58 AM
beautiful!!! thank you
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 9:59 AM
That's amazing. Pure beauty.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:00 AM
Will you be making these for teens, kids, toddlers and elders as well? That would be swell!
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:34 AM
I love them! They're so gorgeous and sleek!

Omg, I sound like an advert for a car.
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 12:28 PM
these are AWESOME! Thanks SO MUCH!
Instructor
#8 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:07 PM
Amazing! I would have just did a topless version on the females and given them long hair- but otherwise good work, amazing texture!

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 4:45 PM
dont work

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:48 PM
Wow, these are so pretty and shiny! I love shiny things. X3 They're very nice, and the colors are lovely.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 6:58 PM
Wow! This is very interesting. Does it work like meshes with skins or something else maybe?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 8:42 PM
Thank you very much for the praise, everyone! It makes me very happy to have these so warmly recieved! =D
To answer your questions/comments...
HannahSpring- These are just clothing recolors, so they aren't showerproof. I don't know how to make showerproof skins yet, but when I learn how I could give it a try. =3
Emino-- Yes, I'll make these for the other ages. =D I'll start working on it as soon as I have time. ^^
Tornado ATB-- How is it that they don't work? It shouldn't have any problems, unless you haven't downloaded the meshes.
JB-- I had actually considered that someone might want the females to be topless, but I really only make skins and recolors that are family friendly. ^^; As for the hair, I usually try to use short hair to better show the clothing.
Again, thanks for the praise everyone!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 10:53 PM
i love these!

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, it will only be
known as flowers of vanity...
The Final
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:56 PM
These are wonderful! Any chance you'll make them for the regular (non-bodybuilder) merman?
Instructor
#15 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 3:16 PM
These are utterly gorgeous sunken-woglinde! Thank you so much for making these beautiful additions and sharing your creative genius with us. You rock!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:48 PM
Thank you very much everyone! ^^
And you rock too, beosboxboy =D!
And yes, SilverLining, I'll make them for 'normal' mermen as well(that will serve as my Elder Male at the same time =3).

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:33 AM
Great!
Can't wait
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 4:09 PM
whoa this is so awsome! thank you!!

where did did you get the white hair/meshes from?
you didn't post that so I thouight why not ask
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:26 AM
The male "Paladin" hair is by Sshodan (just search her name here...it's the 'long flowing hair'.)
And the female hair is by seomi, @ http://seomi.zzo.net

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:02 AM
Sunken-woglinde, these are beautiful! when i can, I'm definitely downloading these to make my mermaids. where is the link to download rar on here? i can't find it.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:28 AM
never mind, i found the llink. now i can download your stuff!
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 7:09 PM
Hmm... Great work, but when will it come for normal mermen?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th May 2007 at 3:43 AM
Sorry, I kind of forgot about updating this!
I'll get that posted soon, though I don't know if I'll recolor as of now beyond the Normal Mermen.
If I remember correctly, I might have already posted it with the Teen recolors...I can't remember for sure.

Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 2:36 PM
I can not at this insimenator.net not sign!
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 2:37 PM
who can help me?
Page 1 of 2