Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Albasim Airport -Technical area-6x5-

by patul Posted 29th Aug 2006 at 8:58 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2007 at 8:02 AM by patul

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:42 PM
Together these two lots are sooo coool!!!

Excellent interpretation.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:48 PM
To make an extension is Brilliant just brilliant! Thanks for this great airport :-P

You will find my older and newest creations here
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:51 PM
Beautiful!!! The night view is amazing! And you even put in a firetruck! Thank you for sharing these great lots.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 1:32 PM
So cool!

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:48 PM
You have made this great. Many thanks for it.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:05 AM
Seriously can YOU make a flying plane that can acually take your sims to different neighborhoods!!! anyone plz do so!!
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:30 PM
Ok patul I just noticed something. You have light poles right beside the runway. ARE YOU WANTING US TO DIE???? lol! I can see it now. Landing and watching the wings come off and skid past me. LOL! Awesome job! This is wonderful and I love it!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 11:40 AM
...I installed this lot but i cant see it in my sims 2 house bin....why??? Can anyone help me???
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 1:10 AM
Seems like that plane is destined to an eternal hold short of the runway... Those passengers will not be happy