Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Goth Toddlers

by BloodyAngel Posted 1st Sep 2006 at 9:53 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:01 AM
Thank you for these! So cute!! Adorable models, too.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:06 AM
Thanks Yes, the models are pretty cute ^^ Thanks a lot :D

Check out mysite? d-_-b
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 9:17 AM
Cute! I love these Lil Gothlings! YAY!

My LiveJournal Is uploaded with my art nearly everyday...When I can be bothered:
http://caz2girl.livejournal.com/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:26 PM
thanks, but silly Q
How can i buy clothes for toddlers???
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 3:20 PM
So damn cute!! ...with somewhat like a creepy way...
Anyhow. Thanks for sharing! I'm so downloading these! I have a "goth-neighbourhood" in my simworld,and these were just what I were looking for... to my lil' goth-toddlers!

love247_jo: umm... I haven't really ever thinked about that before... Interesting! Yeah,how can you BUY clothes for TODDLERS? Or KIDS? (sorry for the Caps Lock use)
I have never thought about that,only byued for teens and adults (and young adults)... maybe adults can buy for toddlers? Have to try something...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:06 PM
Those are very cute! I very rarely play with anything younger than teen. But how can I resist an adorable goth tot? :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:19 PM
You buy them the same way as you buy other clothes. Go to a community lot and buy clothes but chose toddler or child or whatever age you want, rather than teen, adult, or elder, at the top.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 6:30 PM
Thanks,lilliandulcia... and stupid,me.

But really.. such a cuteness! I just can't resist those lill' goth-fellas'...
*watches screenshots*
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 11:11 AM
And you can change toddlers outfits by that object that is ment to the diapers change. By the way, from what site is that hair from which that toddler hase?
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 2:29 PM
Very very interesting! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:23 PM
Thanks!!! I get soooo happy! :D:D:DLove you
all! :D

Check out mysite? d-_-b
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tizka
And you can change toddlers outfits by that object that is ment to the diapers change. By the way, from what site is that hair from which that toddler hase?

Well, the male hairs, van be found here at modthesims2. And the female hair can be found at Peggysims2.net

Check out mysite? d-_-b
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:27 PM
*can... XD

Check out mysite? d-_-b