Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Helotes-Not as Big, but Fancier Than The Boerne!

by Archnerd Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:28 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2006 at 9:08 PM by General Oohoh

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 9:45 PM
I prefer the furnished lots and this one in beautiful. Thank you !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:50 PM
Beautiful General! and I see you put my wallpapers to good use
Thank you *****

Retired from Simming
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:06 PM
Thank you! And yes, I always loved those walls that came with OFB, too. And yours came out wonderful in all the rooms that I used them in. Especially the Conservatory, they matched perfectly with tile, and curtains, and love seat!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:39 PM
Lovely General. Just splended!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM
This place looks so delicious I can't wait to upload it!

You know some sims 2 artists make something, and then just say "oh, your have to find the link yourself2, but you've made this so simple to find all the details. The house is also so lovingly done, well done!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 9:08 AM
Nice Job, take continuation in this way!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:13 PM
Really nice! Thanks for sharing!
What just happend?
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 3:14 PM
Absolutly superb! Thank you so much for sharing this. Hope your Dad is feeling better.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 4:29 AM
Thank you so much for creating all these beautiful lots and sharing them here! I find that building is my weakest point in the Sims, but it's the area that I enjoy the most in the game. I'm tired of only having a small selection of premade houses to choose from, and having my entire neighborhood look the same! Unfortunately, I spent three days just trying to build a decent basement on one of my houses and the frustration left little creativity for the rest of the house.

I really, really wish I could use one of your houses, but I do not have Open For Business. (It is the only expansion pack that I do not have.) Do you know of any lots/houses which I could use which do not require OFB? If not, I'm still amazed at your skill and design ability. Thanks again!