Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Visas Marr Leather Robe and Veil

by vectorlover Posted 4th Sep 2006 at 7:24 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2006 at 10:21 PM by vectorlover

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 11:28 PM
Very mysterious. Great Job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:53 AM
Amazing work and detail, you've really done a fantastic job! This quite possibly the most frightening clothing I've even seen on a sim...

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:22 AM
Thank you so much! This is totally awesome.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 3:37 AM
Absolutely amazing!! I LOVE Knights of the Old Republic. The first one was my favorite but I love the second one, too. This looks just like her!! :D

You may use all my walls, floors and object recolors in lots you upload as long as they are on free sites. Please remember to give me credit for my work! Find me here....My Minisite
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 4:05 AM
Awesome work! I thoroughly enjoyed KOTOR2 and found this character fascinating. Damn, now I want to play it as a male for that *interaction* you speak of

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 5:43 AM
This is just wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:10 PM
fab! thank you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 1:53 PM
your creations are just perfect! thanks.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM
Seriously...I am just speechless. Only yesterday I was wondering how I would pull off a Visas sim.

I am sooo grateful. And the rest of your creations are fabulous as well. THANK YOU.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 8:10 PM
Thanks very much everyone ;D
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 10:42 AM
Very very nice!
Thank you very much for making a Visas Marr sim!
Currently playing KOTOR II again to keep Visas in the party.
Does this include the "eye-less" model for Visas Marr?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:25 PM Last edited by Kissamies : 12th Sep 2006 at 3:31 PM.
"My life for yours" for making this excellent outfit.

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kissamies
"My life for yours" for making this excellent outfit.

haha you're welcome XD
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 10:43 PM Last edited by amy_su88 : 12th Sep 2006 at 10:44 PM. Reason: forgot some info
I don't quite remember where but I downloaded some corpse eyes around here somewhere (I think) and they are black open sockets. They came with some ghost sims or something of that such. You might try doing a search for that.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:19 AM
Darth Nihilus' Name: Mate, I've heard worse. *Cough*Roleplay + People choosing names = Bad*Cough* rofl :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:12 PM
the pic looks nices but. so far i ionly got the vail to work. seams my sims hate the dress. but i have to call in the dark lord of the sith to make them like it. lol
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 5:02 AM
cant seam to find the mesh
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:25 PM
Very good job! Although, I downloaded the hair mesh, I'm still having trouble locating where the veil has gone to
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:13 PM
Perfect i'ts amazing just like the one from kotor 2 unfortunatly i can only get the veil but hey its still good
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:13 AM
i got the vail to work but not the dress
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yodasim
i got the vail to work but not the dress

have you downloaded the right mesh?
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 8:52 AM
I have already finished the game three times.
The face looks exactly as the one from actual game.And the dress is very realistic!
You've done an outstanding work here !

May Viegramukha have pity on you,Nomad Soul !

Xardas :" And He said "Come !" ,and they came.All of them,even the dragons !"
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:46 PM
"Excuse me for the ugly Visas-sim, I trust you can make your own a lot more prettier than mine"... Thats the stupided thing I've ever heard!! You made a most exelent Visas! Gotta tell ya, you done a great work! Keep it up!
By the way, Knights of the old republic II is one of the best games I've ever played! KYAAA!!!
THANK YOU FOR HER DRESS!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 2:42 AM
Total love Visas. Where did you get the skin? Love the zombish type skin.

"I dont' know how good you are, darlin', and I don't know what it is you're good at, but it's at the Cheetah, it's not dancing, I know that much." - Crystal Connors (Showgirls)
Page 1 of 2