Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zara

by stitchi Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 10:11 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2007 at 6:50 PM by stitchi

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:09 AM
She is so pretty. She has that innocent look about her!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:59 AM
OMG this is creepy my name is ZARA and ur model is called zara...scary! good job!

You may live for the court, but I would die for the game
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:06 AM
Thank you
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 9:27 AM
She's very attractive. Thank you Stichi

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 2:34 PM
My daughters name is Zara, hope she grows up to be as pretty as this Sim
(and no I'm not related to Basketballchik above... though my daughter does play basketball...hmmm...weird....and we live in the same city..... *twilight zone music* )
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 9:51 PM
maderfaker!! i think is your best creation 'till date....!!!! let me kiss let me kiss you!!!11 muaks!!!!!!! congratulations baby!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM
I really like your sim creations but when I try to install it I get this message: Content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I've got Sims 1, Nightlife and Uni all installed so what is it looking for? Could you help? Any ideas why I'm getting this message?

Thanks
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 2:12 AM
She has a very pretty face! Thanks, your sims are great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lostuser
I really like your sim creations but when I try to install it I get this message: Content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. I've got Sims 1, Nightlife and Uni all installed so what is it looking for? Could you help? Any ideas why I'm getting this message?

Thanks

I have all expansions
If it helps not Sims2pack Clean Installer
Use Sims2pack clean installer. There is a link : http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
It's become default program for sims2pack files. It is not checking what expansions you have unlike Maxis installer. So you can always install sims2pack files. The Maxis installaer is too strict
I do have all expansion packs installed

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments everyone. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 8:35 AM
Its a very nice sim! This is really good. Great job, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stitchi
I have all expansions
If it helps not Sims2pack Clean Installer
Use Sims2pack clean installer. There is a link : http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
It's become default program for sims2pack files. It is not checking what expansions you have unlike Maxis installer. So you can always install sims2pack files. The Maxis installaer is too strict
I do have all expansion packs installed

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments everyone. :lovestruc

Thanks so much for this help stitchi. I downloaded the new Clean Installer and did a "manual" install that way and it worked a treat. You've solved a problem I've been having with a lot of downloads on this site, not just your one here, that wouldn't install. Now they are all installing perfectly. And I can enjoy your sims in the game. Thanks again for your help ...
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 6:52 AM
thank you so much , I am very happy
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 9:04 PM
thank you