Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GLS Retro Dress for Adults

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 10th Sep 2006 at 2:49 PM - Updated 20th Apr 2009 at 10:46 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:04 PM
vuuunderful dahhhling!

BTW, I'm thankful that you did not give up when it was giving you trouble! You really showed it who is boss! :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:19 PM
You rock my world HP!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:43 PM
Thank you!!! I thought it was strange that they left such a gorgeous dress only for teens. Especially since teens are teens for such a little time and they outgrow it!
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:56 PM
wow! I requested this and so did another person And you did it in all 3 colors!

I worship you :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:31 PM
Amazing - thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:31 PM
Wonderful! Thank you very much HP

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:33 PM
Great work HP, even though my copy of GL shouldn't be in for another week, i will definately enjoy this, Thanks for all your time and effort on this

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:59 PM Last edited by DreamingChild : 10th Sep 2006 at 5:05 PM. Reason: Der!
Not only are you super-spiffy, but I think that now I'm going to buy GLS because this was probably my fave thing in the screens for it and I was upset when I saw it was teens only.

P.S. I love your alpha editable dress tops, and I can't believe there aren't a million recolors for it yet! Maybe I could try to do it, but I'm not so hot at it ^^;;

Edit: If I'd read the whole post, I'd have realised that I don't need GLS for this. Der! Why isn't there an embarrassed smiley? --;; The fact that this doesn't need GLS makes you super-duper spiffy!

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:20 PM
looks fabulous, HP! *huggles*

DDO
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:44 PM
YEAH! OMG! YEAH! this...and the bed...is the only reason i wanted GLS. im so glad i didnt get it. lol THNAK YOU!!!!
Scholar
#12 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 6:30 PM
Very awesome. Thank you
Forum Resident
#13 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:53 PM Last edited by flyingpigeon : 10th Sep 2006 at 8:11 PM.
Yay, hp! Great job Thank you very much. I'll test it for you.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#14 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 11:27 PM
Awesome, as always, HP. Thanks. You're a genius

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Forum Resident
#15 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:21 AM
I have university and base game installed and it works perfectly for what I did. Thanks hp!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#16 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:54 AM
HP, have I told you lately that you're a goddess? :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Scholar
#17 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 2:10 AM
This is beautiful. Great job!!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 2:13 AM
Great job! Thanks, HP.
Scholar
#19 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 3:33 AM
BEAUTIFUL work. Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 5:13 AM
Awesome work! Yeah it was a bit silly that it was only for teens, the only time you would have used would've been 50's Day at school!

Thanx ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 5:39 AM
I too had to pick up my jaw from the floor when I saw that the ONE dress I wanted was for teens. Thank you for making it adult. HUGS TO YOU!

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 5:44 AM
Thank You, I was so upset when I only saw this dress for teens. I cant thank you enough for creating and sharing.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:31 PM
I downloaded it and it worked fine for me. I have Uni and NL...plus I'm on a Mac. Thanks! It's really cute!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:28 AM
oh em gee!!
thanks so much!!
I wanted but I think you replied to my request thread. hehe.
Thanks!! :D
*Shady

On the floating, shapeless oceans...I did all my best to smile...till your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang: "Sail to me; sail to me, let me enfold you."
-Song to the Siren, This Mortal Coil
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#25 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 1:40 PM
I also tested this lovely mesh, and it behaved normally in the base game. I tried, but could not get the sim to do anything that created any display glitches, so I assume that for the most part it will not cause problems for anyone. It's quite pretty.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Page 1 of 2