Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lukas Rossi... frontman of Supernova!

by thirteenthdancer Posted 10th Sep 2006 at 11:28 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2006 at 2:21 PM by thirteenthdancer

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:48 PM
WOW!!!

Thats actually REALLY REALLY Good!!!! Great job. I love it!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:56 PM Last edited by belaraniel : 13th Sep 2006 at 10:21 PM.
Your Lukas Sim is REALLY good... Lukas himself... not so much! I am Canadian (as is he) but I really want that guy to lose. He can't sing worth a crap... I can't even figure out why he's still there!

Great Sim, but tonight I'll be rooting for Toby! :P

.: If I should choose to fall apart don't you think you should let me :.
.: If I should choose to die alone you should forgive and forget me :.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:08 PM
Wow really great job it looks just like him and I agree with belaraniel...I am rooting for Toby too but I wouldn't be upset if Magni (however you spell it) won.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:31 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! ahhh i LOVE Lukas, im obsessed wiht him as well and have been since i first heard him sing rebel yell, hes amazing

although i think Tobys probably going to win (AND LUKAS WILL BE BIGGER THAN SUPERNOVA WILL EVER BE!!!!)

i cant wait to watch it tonight, but thank you so much for making him, his sim looks absolutely gorgeous, it looks just like him AHHH I COULD HUG YOU!!

thank you wonderful person!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:38 PM
XD Awesome job! My parents were both amazed by this, as I was. Great likeness!

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 10:55 PM
Weird, I turned the channel and there he was. xD
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 11:18 PM
Great job! Him and Toby is my favorites.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 11:21 PM
Ah I love youu! XD This is one of the best Sims I've seen. Thank you sooo much.

I really hope he wins =].
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
I love it ! And i too have been following the show and tonight i'll be watching.I was rooting for him from the start .I was hoping he had more range but i don't think so .Still thinks he's got talent.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 11:47 PM
It's a great likeness.

I'm hoping he'll win too.

Though Storm is THE BEST
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 12:08 AM
Wow you did a great job. I have to love Lucas too because he's a home town boy. I don't know if he'll win though, but he'll definitely do great things. He doesn't really need Supernova!

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 12:24 AM
Default I'm seriously impressed!
Very well done!!

You know that Lucas wins tonight right?
I read a spoiler just a bit ago....
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 12:28 AM Last edited by bassist_bitch : 14th Sep 2006 at 12:34 AM.
lukas is the man!! sure i dont really think he will win but he is so awesome...this is a great sim of him so alike.. love the hair recolours. keep it up
and btw there is no "spoliers" everyone finds out who wins tonight

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:56 AM
LUCKAS WON LUCKAS WON LUKAS WON!!!!! AHHHHH ARE YOU FREAKING OUT AS MUCH AS I AM!!! I LOVE LUKAS!!!

hey, now you can change the title to Lukas Rossi, SINGER of supernova!!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 1:57 AM
also, it was obvious he was gonna win when they played the survivor commercial and headspin was on it
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 2:16 AM
Default tsk tsk
Quote: Originally posted by bassist_bitch
and btw there is no "spoliers" everyone finds out who wins tonight

Now that wasn't very nice was it? Insinuatiing that I was lying, or maybe you thought perhaps I knew not of which I was speaking. If you would kindly point your browser here Supernova Fans and then click here Spoilers click the "back home from the show" post, scroll allllll the way down to the lower part of the page you'll see this ..

Quote:
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:23 pm Post subject:

Ok here goes, They started with a bottom 2. Toby and Magni. Toby sang White wedding and Magni sang Fire. First to go... Magni.

Next was all three (Dilana, Toby and Lucas) singing songs. Toby sang a Killers song, (dont know the name), Then Dilana sang Zombie by the Cranberries, Lucas sang Bitter sweet Symphony by the Verve.

A new vote and next to go....... Toby!! (C-Ya Mate)

No more songs, FInal vote.........

THE WINNER IS LUCAS ROSSI (I caught a autographed canadian tie he thru out into the audience) We wanted Dilana but, so goes it.

After that, Supernova (with Lucas of course sang two songs, their songs.)

I very rarely post anything here but a quite thanks, when I do wish to add something, I usually wait until I'm 99% certain that the information I'm sharing is correct.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:23 AM
Omg! Lukas is so hot! And Canadian to boot! I've been waiting for a Sim one! Thank you so much! Great job!!

*Prays he wins in the finally tonight*

Thanks!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:33 AM
=O Holy crap. That looks EXACTLY like him! But BLARGH! I can't believe that he won! No offence to his fans, I just hate his voice to death. I thought he was going to get kicked out in the first episode. >_< Blegh...I wanted Dilana to win, my brother wanted Magni. And both of our least favorite won. Oh god, it's just like Rock Star INXS all over again! DX -I wanted Mig to win, my brother wanted Marty, and our least favorite, JD, won-

But anyways! Your sim...is...perfect. =3
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 4:53 AM
Yoza! Thanks!
Instructor
#21 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 5:17 AM
I love his voice, I love his style, I freaking love his makeup. I'm so happy he won!

I will definitely be downloading this sim, I was going to do my own version, but yours kicks ass.

*edit* And also, all of you people who hated him are obviously in the minority, since he had the highest number of votes :P
I love him because his style is so gothglam, his voice is unique and amazing, and he just seems like a down to earth, cool guy. Also his cover of Creep was the best I've ever heard.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 5:21 AM
Excellent job it looks just like him!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 6:49 AM
do these type of sims show up in body shop under premade sims? i downloaded this with Q-Express but can't find it in the game... firm time dowloaded created sims on here.... *sorry*
Instructor
#24 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:09 AM
Great job, Thank you
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 7:17 AM
You Are My Hero !! I Love Lukassss !! And He Wonnn !! Woooooooooohoooooooo !!

Forget the things we swore we meant.
Page 1 of 3