Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vergil Dmc3

by Navetsea Posted 15th Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 11:53 PM
That is amazing, cant wait for the rest.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:19 AM
Oh! Amazing work and great resamblance ! Thank you very much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 1:26 AM
This game is quite hard, and even more harder for people who played it using keyboard, with no analog controller to rotate the camera, and to move precisely,

unlike Dante, vergil projectiles are not auto aimed to target so we need to lock the specific target first, and pressing too many keys at the same time on keyboard sometime produce some errors too ~_~`,

I'm already struggling on hard level, I can't imagine playing very hard or DMD level would be... ^_^; too bad I don't have friend here that is more capable at playing this kind of genre, I wish I can unlock sparda and devil triggered sparda, that must be very satisfying using his devil trigger all the time throughout the game.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 2:29 AM
Thank you so much. I love DMC and Vigil was one of my favorite characters. He was also one of my favorite hotties. xD I'll enjouy putting him in my game to make ladies oggle him. >.>
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 2:33 AM
Abosulutely amazing work!!! now I can act out my Vergil fantasy in The Sims, lol

btw, would you ever consider doing a retexture set of the Gaius hair by HP because it looks great!!!!

-L
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 10:18 AM
Abosulutely amazing Thank you
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:46 AM
Oh, I love what you did with the hair.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Scholar
#9 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:02 PM
Oh momma, lock up your daughters, because Virgil is in town. He's a beaut....thank you for sharing him!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 11:55 PM
eh it seems people want the hair recolor , OK I will make some recolors soon. Thanks for all your comments.

Scholar
#11 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:11 AM
Wow great work here, well you always do
Thanks a lot for sharing your stuff
Forum Resident
#12 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:09 AM
Bless you for making...Him!! How I adore Vergil!! Love what you've done with the Gaius hair!! It's a beautiful style but you right!! It's perfect for Him!! Thank you sooo much Navetsea!!! :lovestruc

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:22 AM
And I needed a better Vergil for my game, too. It's awesome.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:12 AM
AAAAGHAAA!!!! He is wonderful! And I who have been on the look for him! Someone who could make him his awsome clothes and stily hair! You made it!
I thank you sooo much!!! KYAA!
Keep making more gaming characters, because you shure can make them!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:00 PM
Oooo. Very nice. I'm definitely downloading him. Great job as always, Navetsea!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:56 AM
I always thought that hair would like nice on him if played around with. It's nice that someone that makes such nice sims made a sim I've always had issues piecing together.

Now I can have a Vergil that really looks like him in the game! *dances*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 5:33 AM
Wow I love Vergil!!! I'm sorprise is the best Vergil!

Now I'll wait to Dante ¬¬ you'll do, won't you?, because I love the brothers :lovestruc

Thanks so much and make more characters and clothes (after I use them in my creations ), you are the best making them, great work!!!!

5 stars!

See you
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 3:51 PM
Wow, cool. Such great detailing in him, you've not left anything out.
I can't wait to see your take on Dante!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:06 PM Last edited by Karribuhater59 : 19th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM.
It doesn't work. It's coming through as the grey suit that's a standard sims skin. I actually have a lot of problems with things like this but i'm never sure why, I put a mesh in etc, it doesn't show up -_- I've got all the expansion packs except Family Fun Stuff and I know you've just used the default trench coat mesh... so i'm not sure why it wouldn't work, but if anyone can help me out, i'd much appreciate it because Vergil is my favourite DMC3 character and this skin looks awesome!

The hair doesn't work either, despite the fact that i've put the mesh in... my game is so stupid. This may be a lot to ask, but would I be able to have the design image with the alpha so I can simply apply it to the trench coat mesh so I can have this skin in my game? I'm not sure what it is but i've always had this problem with my TS2 game and it's so frustrating. I promise I wont steal it or anything. My e-mail is Karribuhater11579@hotmail.com (and I feel so cheeky asking that, XD)
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 12:17 AM
I already upload them as .package files, I think that's the savest way to install custom contents, just put everything in download folder. I wonder why it won't work, I don't even have Family Fun Stuff. or maybe something is messed up in your game system, maybe it can't read anything from your "my downloads" folder, try to put them in "saved sims folder" (please remember don't use subfolder in saved sims directory)

Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Karribuhater59 : 20th Sep 2006 at 2:52 PM.
Mm, it could be that. The thing is that other downloads work, like the Rose Sims katana works, which I downloaded from their site, but for some stupid reason some things just simply don't work. I tried what you suggested with no success, I can't understand why it doesn't work though, you've not used anything I don't have. It's a shame, because I really like that Vergil skin, you've done such a good job on it.

Edit: I noticed you wanted to unlock the Sparda costume, if you're having the controller reversal problem that I and a lot of other players had, this wont work, but this is the keyboard cheat to unlock everything in the game Q+E+S+D+N+Space+Up Arrow+Left Arrow. The PS2 version is R1+R2+L1+L2+down-right (Left analoge stick)+up-left(d-pad) but again, this wont work if you've got the controller reversal problem. There is a patch you can download from Gamespot to fix this.
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:21 PM
have you un-rar ed it succesfully? maybe the problem is your rar extractor software.
or try Clean Installer thanks for the info , when should we enter the code?

Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 9:38 AM
Yeah I have winrar, i'll try the Clean Installer in the meantime. Thanks for all your help

You need to enter the code on the title screen, if you do it correctly you should hear 'Devil May Cry' you'll have then unlocked all the modes, costumes, everything in the gallery etc. You'll unlock everything except your Devil Trigger as Dante, you can't get around the fact that you can only get that when you've completed Mission 7.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:57 PM
very nice
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:38 PM
Excellent work.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Page 1 of 2