Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Cottage (PART II TO THE GLASS HOUSE COLLECTION)

by Mystryxtygrr Posted 15th Sep 2006 at 5:36 PM - Updated 19th Sep 2006 at 5:41 PM by Mystryxtygrr

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:50 PM
Hmm no comments yet. Oh well never mind I think you did a wonderful job *****!

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 11:34 PM
Well I think it gorgeous by the small picture in the download list. Cause I can't get any pictures to open up here...

but I'll be back to download as soon as everything is fix with the web site. I think the wonderful administrator of the site as moving things around again.. But it is looking good.

Thanks you all for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 1:13 AM
you cannot distribute windkeeper's arch window on this site
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poplers
you cannot distribute windkeeper's arch window on this site

It seems to me that Windkeeper did the permission in the original post.

The house is fantastic, the artist corner with paintings is really nice, and the whole plan project is very well done. I guess you put a lot of work and spent a lot of time for realizing this house, but the result is really 5stars. Thank you for sharing. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:53 PM
Preview
As far as the window goes, according to two emails I got, they don't show up in the house anyway. Secondly, every bit of custom content I have comes from lots that I have downloaded from THIS SITE, and never have I read "do not redistribute this window or ask for permission" which I have seen on other objects; and third not only do I link the thread but I also link Windkeepers creator's page, thus I do not take credit for it. And once you FOLLOW the link you find his link to his page on the sims resource. I respect all creators and their creations and at WINDKEEPERS request I would gladly remove it.

To everyone that said thank you for this request, I'm happy you like it, I upload my creations specifically for YOU GUYS.

THANX, now as promised here are the other preview pics of the house.

AGAIN IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE GLASS GUEST HOUSE CLICK HERE
Screenshots

STOP MISUNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!

DAMN IT!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 5:36 PM
No download link
Just wanted to say that this looks like a great house! Problem is, however, there's no download link....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 5:49 PM
The download link is under the pics

STOP MISUNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!

DAMN IT!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 7:25 PM
Gorgeous house once again! I don't usually download big houses but this and the Glass Guest house are just irresistable.
Oh and it says on Windkeeper's Lafenetre post that the windows can be included with lots uploaded to TSR or MTS2.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:40 PM
Mystryxtygrr was waiting for this.
Indeed a gorgeous house!! Wonderful job once again!
Imho this creation should be featured. ...so should the The Glass Guesthouse!

...can't wait for part III lol.

Did I allready say thanks... nope, THNX!!!! :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:27 PM
When are you uploading the 3rd part??
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mystryxtygrr
As far as the window goes, according to two emails I got, they don't show up in the house anyway. Secondly, every bit of custom content I have comes from lots that I have downloaded from THIS SITE, and never have I read "do not redistribute this window or ask for permission" which I have seen on other objects; and third not only do I link the thread but I also link Windkeepers creator's page, thus I do not take credit for it. And once you FOLLOW the link you find his link to his page on the sims resource. I respect all creators and their creations and at WINDKEEPERS request I would gladly remove it.

To everyone that said thank you for this request, I'm happy you like it, I upload my creations specifically for YOU GUYS.

THANX, now as promised here are the other preview pics of the house.

AGAIN IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE GLASS GUEST HOUSE CLICK HERE

your two house's dont work i got wot i needed!
HELP!
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 8:28 PM
Thanks for such a beautiful house! Such a lot of work, and it shows!