Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prince Irrylath, the Seventh Icarus.

by Cindyanne1 Posted 15th Sep 2006 at 7:39 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM by Cindyanne1

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:28 AM
You know, I found those books years ago when I was a kid. I still have them, and still read them every once in awhile.

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:35 AM
I also found the books when I was younger, and LOVED them
I haven't read them for a while, but I still remember the stories very well.
Thanks

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:57 AM
Hmmm...I may have to check those books out. They sound interesting. = ) Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:18 AM
omg! i know the trilogy and loved it!!! it's one of my favorite trilogies!!>w< thanks for sharing him!! i was thinking of making him for the game but i didn't really get the picture in my head on how he looks like. your prince looks great!!! ^v^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:59 AM
The first link is wrong, there's one http too much and I'm being directed to the Wikipedia main site
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mynnia
The first link is wrong, there's one http too much and I'm being directed to the Wikipedia main site

Thank you! It has been fixed now I hope! ((Hugs))
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:54 PM
I haven't read these books, but now they are on my "to read list". They sound like they are right up my alley. He is certainly going into my Strangetown soon, so you'll be able to read my stories about him.

Wonderful job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:10 PM
Wowie! I read these books when I was a kid and just rediscovered them recently. I was actually thinking of making my own Irrylath and you just went and saved me the trouble

Looks great!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:41 AM
I absolutely love that series and I thank you for making such a cool mod from it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:54 PM
I love the series too! The third book was so sad. Isn't Irrylath supposed to have 12 wings or something? Whatever it is, thanks for making him!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:37 PM
I just re-read these books over the past couple days, and as a result I really wanted to make Irrylath/Aeriel, et al, in Sim form. I see you've already taken care of it
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 11:23 AM
Oh, I remember these books. Read them when I was a kid. Now I feel like reading them again. Thanks for a wonderful download
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:28 AM
Yay!!! *happy dance* Those were such good books! A bit depressing, maybe, but SO good! Just 2 things; I'm pretty sure he had a white robe, and THANK YOU!!!

Oh, and he had 8 wings apparently... oh well...

Oh, and your description confuses me a bit... the whole point is that he doesn't love her, so she's all depressed and stuff, no?

Still LOVE this though!!! ♥
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 9:15 PM
I have those books but it was like a long time ago. They were great though, I like her writing style.
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 5:15 AM
Default Love It! :d
This is awesome!
I love the Darkangel Trilogy!
I even roleplay as a variation Irrylath on Facebook. lmao.
<3
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:14 PM
Nice! I read only one of the books, but now I want to get the others
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:10 PM
thank u:3