Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men's Untucked Shirt as a Top (mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 11:54 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 7:43 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:00 PM
Ohhhh these are great Tig, thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 12:12 PM
Brilliant - thanks!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 2:01 PM
Thank you, you know I've been waiting for this. You are the best
#5 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 3:19 PM
Wow these are soooo nice thanks alot for this.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#6 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 6:43 PM
Hehe pushed up for males ! It's welcome and well done thanks !
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:17 PM
Very nice, its good to have some more loose shirts. Thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 9:58 PM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 10:24 PM
They are great! Thanks for making them! :D
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:30 PM
fabulous, Tig! more fashions for men. love it!

DDO
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 12:30 AM
Awesome.

Think you could make em' longer and more t-shirt-like. You would be my hero.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 12:49 AM
Gorgeous! I was just looking for something like this a few days ago. Great job, Tig! Innagadadavida's request is seconded by me, if that helps the choice to follow through with it. :D

THANKS!
Always,
Emma
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 1:10 AM
Cannot be longer w/o major texture problems - we're only allowed a fairly small space on 'tops' to put the mesh texture. Maxis limitation (unless I do it as a long alpha mesh, but fp in working on his still I believe) So I'm gonna wait for a bit on that one.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#14 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
Cannot be longer w/o major texture problems - we're only allowed a fairly small space on 'tops' to put the mesh texture. Maxis limitation (unless I do it as a long alpha mesh, but fp in working on his still I believe) So I'm gonna wait for a bit on that one.

Yes, I am... I've actually got two done, but I'm having trouble with the sweatshirt. I think I'll just upload the first two and work on the third later.

Anyway, when I do, you are welcome to clone from it, tiggerypum
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 7:03 PM
Oh... These are great!!! Just what I was talking about at the cargo shorts topic... Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Gorgeous! I was just looking for something like this a few days ago. Great job, Tig! Innagadadavida's request is seconded by me, if that helps the choice to follow through with it.

I say the same... =)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:17 AM
Wow... Love it, and the cargo shorts too... Do you Know if someone has done a mesh for the Hawaiian Shirt Separate?
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#17 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 5:41 AM
Great sweaters Tig. Thanks :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Scholar
#18 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:16 PM
Wow I hadn't seen this until I saw your Baseball Shirts
Nice mesh, Thanks for making quality stuff
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 7:01 PM
goody! YAY! thanx

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:31 AM
This is a great top - casual yet cool.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great