Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

European House - Request

by Alektra Posted 18th Sep 2006 at 5:46 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2006 at 8:36 PM by Alektra

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:15 PM
Fantastic job recreating this huge house! *****

Retired from Simming
#3 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:14 PM
Amazingly BIG , wow great job *****

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:23 PM
Yes its a magnific work ! Unfortunately for now my graphic card won't manage to handle this splendor but ! Bravo ! A dream house for rich sims ! Thanks !!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 8:59 PM
It's amazing! Spectacular! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 9:19 PM
U did an amazing job thanx 4 sharin wit us
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:29 PM
You did a wonderful job recreating this house.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 11:24 PM
You did wonderful work for this HUGE home.. it is stunning and I can see the many hours of work you put in it.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

PS wish my computer could handle this HUGE homes.. it gets sluggish with just the house itself.. I move a family in and video card crawlssssssss! HAHAHA. I know new computer for X-mas.. LOL

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 11:34 PM
Thanks for the comments! It was really challenging and fun (and a pain) to build - but my next home uploaded will be a nice little starter home!

Its a bit sluggy on mine also and I have a 256 card (though not a lot of RAM) - when I play it I will turn off reflections and turn down a bunch of stuff - I noticed a huge difference just between reflection on/off, 'cause when I put in OFB it set them off for me and I had to turn them back on.

I also find that getting rid of some of the flowerbeds helps, and of course when you are actually playing you usually have roof off and wall cutaway, and that alone helps make a difference between loading it fresh and playing it with sims. I look forward to playing it - I have a sim who will be a movie star, so this is a perfect home for her!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:46 AM
This is simply one of the most splendid houses I've ever seen. Truly some incredible work right there. 5 stars, and a must download. Been looking for a truly well thought out mansion like this, thank you.

Distraction !! (made you look...)
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 2:41 AM
My hat is off to you!! This is absolutely amazing work.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 2:49 AM
I have seen this home built for the sims 2 countless times. Yours is the best so far.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#13 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 2:55 AM
I think you did a terrific job recreating the roof on this house! I'm glad you invested in a copy of OFB--the new roof options alone make it worthwhile. :D

Anyway, awesome job on this!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 2:56 AM
Great Interpretation on the exterior and the whole house.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Forum Resident
#15 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alektra
Thanks for the comments! It was really challenging and fun (and a pain) to build - but my next home uploaded will be a nice little starter home!

Its a bit sluggy on mine also and I have a 256 card (though not a lot of RAM) - when I play it I will turn off reflections and turn down a bunch of stuff - I noticed a huge difference just between reflection on/off, 'cause when I put in OFB it set them off for me and I had to turn them back on.

I also find that getting rid of some of the flowerbeds helps, and of course when you are actually playing you usually have roof off and wall cutaway, and that alone helps make a difference between loading it fresh and playing it with sims. I look forward to playing it - I have a sim who will be a movie star, so this is a perfect home for her!

You know I liked the house so much that decided to download it anyways and see if I can at least take al look at it....
So I created a whole new neighborhood just to put it on..
WOW<W WOW< WOW This is one gorgeous home. I think if I keep a low profile ngbhd I might get to keep it. I have only a 128mb video card but I have a 2g of mem ram. And after looking around for a while, It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. And I absolutely love the house. I think I am going to try and play it..
Thank you so much for this house.. What a project!

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 7:33 AM
this place is amazing. much props on a jorbe well done!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:32 PM
I've seen this house on that website before and I loved it. You did a fabulous job on it.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 10:19 PM
I've been looking for about 2 hours to find this house again, since i reinstalled the sims 2 i lost my old copy. VERY NICE JOB!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:47 AM
Very nice place i really would love to play it but when i install it the price in like 13 billion any idea how to fix?