Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Contemporary Coastal

by msdwyer987 Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 11:51 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:58 AM by msdwyer987

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 7:52 AM
Absolutely gorgeous msdwyer! I love the luscious landscaping and the wonderful 'athmosphere' of your creation. Great! TY *****
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:00 AM
It is awesome ! Very good job.
Thank you msdwyer

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 10:41 AM
Amazing amazing amazing WOW.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 2:30 PM
I want to go there. Sublime.

Your future is rapidly approaching!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 11:20 PM
=[[

to bad its not furnished. You did an amazing job on that.

Laura
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 6:08 AM
I love this lot. It's so beautiful & relaxing. Landscaping is very good. Makes me think of resort home near the island. Superb work! Maybe you can include shopping list because I'd love to know where you get some of the item. Looking forward to see more of your creations.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:59 AM
Default amazing!
I just download and install your house yesterday,all I can say is AWESOME! the landscapes really have the realistic atmosphere! even unfurnished,it still looks really good! thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 11:59 AM
Hi,
Beautiful home..Can you make one furnished..The interior is gorgeous..thanks for sharing..
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 1:54 AM
do you have a shopping list with all the links of where you got all the furnerture? I just love how u furnished it

A memory lasts forever.
Never does it die.
True friends stay together.
And never say goodbye.