Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cloud Strife, from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

by NessyOriginal Posted 22nd Sep 2006 at 10:53 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:41 PM by NessyOriginal

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 2:20 AM
WOW! LOOKS AWESOME! THANKS A BUNCH
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:16 AM
Thanks so much ohsosweet!

I'm so glad that like you !

See you
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:38 AM
Another master piece from you
You've earned a place in my favourite creators list for all your great FF7 sims, can't wait to see what's next... How about Aerith, Barret, Cid, Tifa or Vincent? Please!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 9:00 AM
The next are are Yazoo and Loz (uploaded today) remoderated, overall Loz, that I spend a lot of time with him, because I fee bad after of my first intent to make it, I reconverted the clothes, Navetsea know it and thanks so much to him, and I hope that he can like, is I think the face more dificult, Loz.

And for the next days, I hope this weekend Barret sure. And If I finihs him, that Is very hard to make it T_T, Vincent!!!! I want make it the best that I can do it, and I promise that I'm working hard for get it.

After come here, Aerith, Cid, Denzel, Marlene, Rufus, and Reno, because a lot of people ask me and I'll do for this.

Thanks so much squall17 by your words, you emocionate me , you give me energy for do it, sometimes I come down when I don't get the face T_T, and Cloud don't like me so much, but I try to evolution with him, I promise

Ohh I made the church! T_T is see a few in the pic, when I upload the list of characthers I'll begin with shinra, tifa's bar ( a lot of time, and finally is finish), and my houses.

Thanks!

See you
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 1:53 PM
Fantastic !!!!!

Unbelievable work!!! I can only say wow for both this and Sephiroth!
You have great skill !
Can't wait to see what you make next and if you do manage to make a Barret, that would be most impressive!
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 3:36 PM
You've done an excellent job on Cloud...that is exactly how I picture him. Thank you for sharing such a great sim.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 6:33 PM
Your work always makes me smile, Nessy. Ever since the first time you showed them off on Sims2Community or whichever site it was!
Definately can't wait for Vincent, he looked great before.

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 10:06 PM
I think I would die happily if you did create Vincent Valentine. Over all, I'd have to say he is my all time favorite from Final Fantasy (other than Tifa of course) Just to toss this out there, has anyone thought about trying to work with the clothing of the topped out Mad Scientist career? You know, the one with the metallic hand? I often wondered about that but never said anything. Anyways, just a thought.

Now, to praise your work yet again. Thank you so much for Cloud. Now Seph wont feel so lonely knocking over sims trash cans he doesn't know from ten buck two... but Oh! To knock over that emo soldier boys... *evil chuckles* Sorry!! Lol, Don't hate me >.< I do enjoy making them fight. No matter if it's via SE goodness, or from Maxis created worlds. Thank you, thank you.... thank you

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:11 PM
Thanks so much by the coments!!! I'm so grateful

Thanks so much Tincent, don't worry I'm finishing Vincent, and try to make his clothes, I'm so bat with the clothes, but I try to make it the best that I can do it, I spend a lot of hours for this, I try to make well.

Thanks so much

See you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:17 PM
You have to make Tifa to, your FF sims are like taken out of the movie plz to them all :D

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:40 AM
Thanks by the coment Lenne don't worry I'm making tifa, will be the next upload for the weekend with Barret and I hope that with Vincent too.

See you
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:55 PM
very nice
Scholar
#14 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:32 AM
great cloud, I like the face, and about the newhair mesh for him by aquamarine, how would it be? would you make the basic texture for it so I can make the hair texture, it would be sad if it get deleted by moderator because the lack of texture. the mesh is perfect.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:13 AM
Yes is true! the mesh is so perfect, I installed to the SimPE a archives that say that with this the preview can see it, and traspassin to the pc, I'm triying make the base, appear, because I have it, but any program can open it, is in another format, like the obj3 from mesh aquamarine, I'm doing.

See you
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:13 PM
Great work!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:44 PM
Thanks by the coments Nano, Navetsea and Ciberguy!

I'm so happy to read coments I love them

See you