Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alice Krige as the Borg Queen

by Silus Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 12:53 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:19 PM
Awesome work; I've been trying to find a good Borg Queen for a while! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:06 AM
I love when people read my mind. :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:07 PM
Great Work!

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!
a thousand times!!!

:lovestruc

words are cheap...words come and go
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:44 AM
Hi! I looking forward to using the Borg Queen in my game. But I couldn't find the Kavar's A song for Lyric available on the MTS2 @ http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=108916. The link was dead. You say that it is required, but it appears to me that it is audio. Can I get away with not using it? I think I found the light skin but it wasn't at the link you had posted. I found some thing called Januaryskin at her site at MTS2. I that the right one? It's only skin tone there. Thanks for all of your work on the Queen Borg. I hope she works!

Poor Little Robin
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poorlittlerobin
Hi! I looking forward to using the Borg Queen in my game. But I couldn't find the Kavar's A song for Lyric available on the MTS2 @ http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=108916. The link was dead. You say that it is required, but it appears to me that it is audio. Can I get away with not using it? I think I found the light skin but it wasn't at the link you had posted. I found some thing called Januaryskin at her site at MTS2. I that the right one? It's only skin tone there. Thanks for all of your work on the Queen Borg. I hope she works!

I just tried it myself awhile back and am still currently searching for the required mesh. I sent an e-mail to Kavar, so far, no reply.
In regards to your query, no the queen will not appear as shown in photo. It will not resemble Alice Krige at all as the Borg Queen. So I am desperately searching for this mesh. I hope to locate it so i can keep this post open. If not, I'll have no choice but to close it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:51 AM
winrar-Borg Queen-corrupted files,3
what a shame.