Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dancer *Correct Mesh added please redownload*

by Antibusdeath Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 5:43 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 10:26 PM by Antibusdeath : Mesh added to download

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 12:57 AM
now SHE is getting CRUNK!
yea boii!
lol!
nice sim!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:33 AM
Wow!
Love her!
*Love* Mötley Crüe! (Tommy)
Thank you so much for her!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Antibusdeath : 28th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM.
Thank you both, i'm glad you like her

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
Thanks that's a great outfit! - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:16 AM
Thank You There's more to come.

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 6:21 AM
Wow, my hat works great with that hair. Thanks for the recolor and the linkies!

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 8:27 PM
Doesnt she have one black and one white shoe at the start of Carnival? excellent work anyways xo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 6:18 AM
Yes she does but I made this outfit from my memory of the concert I saw and didn't realize it until after I got the Carnival of Sins DVD, but oh well.

Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 5:53 PM
I love that tour!