Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

JJ McTrick's Mansion

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 8:49 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 6:48 PM by bluetexasbonnie

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:41 PM
Woah.Thats biiiiiiiiiiiigg.Fantastic work, it must have taken you a long time to make such a masterpiece.Merci!
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:50 PM
Wow...I'll not pay a visit in the middle of the night...
Bonnie,this house is fantastic.Like all your lots its very unique,artistic and creative,with a great attention to each detail.Thank you so much for this wonderful scary "NON INVITING (!!)" house.Hugs.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:08 PM
Amazing!!! The atmosphere of it is fantastic! Thanks for sharing ;-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:36 PM
What an atmosphere in a game lot!!! It looks extraordinary well and I wonder how much time you had to spend to do it. Thanks for all the work and sharing it!
hexameter

PS. I don't know why my first comment of the early afternoon was deleted. I tried to get it up 7 times and finally it was successfully uploaded. Now I repeated my entry.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
Wow, this lot is SOOOO AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love it! Even though I have dial-up and it took two hours to come through it was SO WORTH IT!!! It's magnificent! My daughter and I spent a good 30 minutes just going through it and oohing and ahhing over all the details! Perfect!

Hugs
Cindy
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:53 AM
Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! Wonderful work. Kudos to you for building this and sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 3:23 AM
Thank you all. I am so pleased you are enjoying it.

Cindy -- that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said. My daughter is a junior in high school and involved in so many school things, that we don't have much time to sim together. You reminded me some of those pleasant afternoons we used to share.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:49 AM
Bonnie,
This is one of these buildings you just keep looking at, it is soooo great, in my opinion it should be a featured item. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:23 PM
This is great! I love it. But, I only managed to get the first rar. I think MTS2 is out of bandwidth again, I cannot even establish a connection for the second rar at this point, nor can I download anything else.

I'll try again later.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:28 PM
Do keep trying. Without all the content that the lot is expecting, Sims will hang up and not open the lot, or it will crash.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 11:52 PM
This is a great spooky lot, just in time for Halloween too. I will definitely install it for my gruesome sims Thank you so much for sharing.. can't wait to install and take a tour of it.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 6:19 AM
Wow this is a fantastic lot. I can tell it took you a long time to make it. I will download it for sure.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 11:09 PM
May I sound like I am repeating the others when I say amazing. Truly amazing. Thanks so much.

[COLOR=DimGray]I'M TOO OLD TO LIVE THIS LONG AND KNOW SO LITTLE[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:28 AM
is everything included in download or do you have to download yourself??
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:59 PM
Bethnrandy -- Everything is included in the two download files. You will need both files. You do not need to download anything else from anywhere else.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
WOW! Amazing work! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 2:04 PM
Oh!! So Spectacular!! I was just wondering,I downloaded both rar packages...where do I place them? In my downloads folder? I'm only use to the self extacting packages that you click on and they automatically install *giggle*. Thank you so much for this wonderful Haunted House. It is SO detailed and must have taken you weeks to create. I will be using it for a Vampire family. It is more realistic then the modern house I've been using. Thanks again so much!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:43 PM
Place the .rar files in your downloads folder. Right click on the .rar file and select "extract here". You will get a whole bunch of package files. (They are all ready to go, you don't need to do anything else for them.) There is also a typical Maxis self installing packaged lot file which you will need to click on and let it do its thing.

Hope you enjoy the house.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 8:32 PM
Oh,That was quick Thank you for helping me place your wonderful house in my game It is so real!! I play the Sims2 as a way to get away from everyday life for a bit. It's my temporary vacation away from real life...*giggle* and I try to play my families in real environments...This Haunted Mansion is just the thing for my Vampires. Thank you for such a work of art and a realistic place to play my Vampire Family as Modern Homes just were'nt the environment for my family.

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:56 AM
Fantastic! You never cease to amaze!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:39 AM
Wow Bonnie, this is really something else. You have all my admiration! For the great atmosphere you created as well as for your building skills.
A 5 stars for me

Lin

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 12:17 PM
Thank you.

I'm glad y'all are enjoying the house.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 7:25 AM
The house is awesome. Great work. It must have took along time to build.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 12:25 PM
It took about 2 weeks, but once I got the basic layout figured out, it was a lot of fun to do.
Page 1 of 2