Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teenagers may adopt babies, toddlers & children - BV compliant

by CtfG Posted 5th Oct 2006 at 2:19 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 10:42 AM by CtfG : Update FREETIME info

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 130 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6
#2 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:24 PM
Sweet hack thats alot.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:24 PM
Awsome, thanks for sharing it. This is great for my Young single mothers !!!

:-( Did you ever think that The Sims and The Sims2
have the power to break Depression :-D
by: VivikarrinasSims2life
Alchemist
#4 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:42 PM
I can't believe that sim teenagers can adopt babies. Wow.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:44 PM
This is awesome! I love this hack!
Thanks man!!

Are you addicted to Mayonnaise? Is it alright if I use Mayonnaise? I will go outside if you want me to.

- Jim Gaffigan
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 3:55 PM
this is very cool
sorry to sidetrack, but how did you get a teen to live on their own?

opps, no worries, i just saw your other teen move out Pc
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:01 PM
Cool hack. Thanks for sharing

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:10 PM
Cool hack great job!

Shakira Shakira! oh she is beautiful! but the sims with custome content are too ahahaha ur comments are always welcomed at cap_saad10@hotmail.com please e-mail! love to all
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:28 PM
great hack

is it only in german?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:29 PM
omg i wanted it so much
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
smoochees
Instructor
#11 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 4:40 PM Last edited by FireDemon9 : 5th Oct 2006 at 4:49 PM.
This hack is avalilable in insiminatorsims or here somewere too.... Good job thoug..

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:28 PM
Nice hack! One thing though, in my game, I'm able to adopt with "just" 5000 simoleons.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:37 PM
Good Job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:40 PM
Great hack! I was thinking about this opportunity) Thanks a lot=)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 6:26 PM
Thanks to all for the kind words! The first time I got goosebumps on the internet was when I found these 3 GB of japanese comics (anime & manga) back in the mid 90's. The second time was just a few minutes ago when I noticed that my hack made it into the "Featured" section. Thanks a million! *beam* I feel honored and also a bit flattered.

@FoxtailEVE: Right, teens can live on their own with my PC. But there's also another way: Let the teen plus parents move in, then move the parents out and leave the teen behind. The teen should have learned to do homework, though; saves a lot of time.

@OST: No, the hack is in all languages. It pulls the text from the language which is installed. But since my version is german, you'll see german text on the screenshots. Ingame, though, you will always see your installed language.

@FireDemon9: IIRC, InSim adds a neighbor via the cheat AddNeighborToFamily (or whatever it is called), without updating the family relations and without copying the last name to the adopted child. I use InSim, but I never discovered a way for teens to adopt kids like adults can do, including family ties and changing the last name. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made this hack (lazy, as I can be... )

@Sizza: The amount of §10,000 came from a value I discovered in the program. If the real cash amount is lower, great! Maybe the program also considers the lot value. But it's good to know. Thanks for this remark!
Instructor
#16 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 6:58 PM
Oh ok. sorry!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:11 PM
You have done this big class. Many thanks for it.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:12 PM
Hanging on to this because who knows when something like this may come in handy? Putting it with the other hacks I can't use right now because I'm working on a Legacy Challenge...

On a side note, are you German? I was on an exchange trip in Germany (near Bremen, if I remember correctly, the town's called Ganderkesee) in June... and it was a surprise to realize that the text I was reading without trouble had translations in English right below... (and while I can understand the written and spoken language without too much difficulty, I cannot speak or write it very well myself)

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 9:45 PM
Cheers!, this is a very interesting mod - it'll add another realism point to the game! - {Downloads} hmmm, now let's see how my Teen Sims cope with 'Uni' & 'Diapers' too - thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 10:03 PM
Wait a second... you don't need $10,000 to adopt, I've adopted with little as $3,000 before...

Great hack. I don't think I'll be downloading, though, my teenagers don't need kids.
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:13 PM
This is awesome! Thanks so much. I don't use any teen pregnancy hacks but this will be fun to try out!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 11:39 PM
This is very cool, you did a great job! But I think I'm most impressed with how you laid it all out for us. The information, the pictures (I LOVE good, informative pictures!), the easy-to-understand language, it all is excellent. This is how a hack post should be!! Thank you!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:17 AM
Thanks soooo much!!!!!! But also, I have a question.. How do you have the baby go to college with the teen? They get taken away... ........

Zomgz. The Monkey Just Ate My Pudding N Pickles =O

Visit the baby-->toddler guide at http://www.freewebs.com/bouncingbabysim. Under Counstruction
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 1:46 AM
Yayy!! Thank you sooo much!! You rock!

`` Boo.DidIScareYou--♥
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 2:23 AM
Do the family ties work the same? AKA The baby/toddler/child is the teenagers baby/toddler/child?
Page 1 of 6