Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pizza Restaurant

by LmL Posted 9th Oct 2006 at 11:19 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2006 at 10:25 AM by LmL

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 8:35 AM
Nice small community lot, thank LmL

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 1:01 PM
Very cute!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:18 PM
so simple, but so realistic!

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 8:47 PM
Very cool pizza place!!!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 11:00 PM
Just letting you know I have d'led this, went to install it,using Clean Installer and got an empty package, , so just to check I did it again, same message.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:38 AM
jaykay sent you a PM, hope it works for you now thanks xx
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:53 AM
thanks for the pm, just d'led it again and now I have a lot to install, my sims are looking forward to pizza later tonight!! LOL
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:13 PM
Very lovely, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 7:17 AM
Very nice=)) Thank u)
Theorist
#11 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 9:02 PM
Thanks, I was looking for a pizza place and there it was, first lot.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:42 AM
.............weak
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:59 PM
I love you little pizza shop just one problem. Wintermuteai seems to have deleted the buyable/sellable pizza . I will download the shop anyway and hope that the pizza will come back again. I have been wanting a pizza parlor since the begining of the game. Thanx and a great job.

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:51 AM
I found the pizza! Just so you know it's not here anymore and the link you have has been deleted. It's at exenem's site and it's in the pay section. Here's a link for you so you can update. http://www.exnemsims.com/

Also atavera seems to have removed all of his content. And I don't know if he has his own site or where it went to so you might want to update that as well.

Bummer since you uploaded this not to very long ago. Oh well It's still a great little pizza parlor. xoxo lulu

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lulu
I found the pizza! Just so you know it's not here anymore and the link you have has been deleted. It's at exenem's site and it's in the pay section. Here's a link for you so you can update. http://www.exnemsims.com/

Also atavera seems to have removed all of his content. And I don't know if he has his own site or where it went to so you might want to update that as well.

Bummer since you uploaded this not to very long ago. Oh well It's still a great little pizza parlor. xoxo lulu

Same thing here.....

I only do genealogy in days that end in "Y" - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.....
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:10 AM
What a cute little pizza place! Just HAD to download it!!! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:46 AM
awesome!! i was looking for this. :3