Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Realistic" recolors of Mickyss Awsome Chopper (Series 1)

by SixStringSlim Posted 12th Oct 2006 at 9:20 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:48 PM by Canoodle

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 1:46 PM
Stunning as always, thank you so much...

UPDATE Nov '11: Beacon Falls & Maple Valley are custom TS2 neighborhoods with storylines, add-on families & lots. The Beacon Falls Blog has separate business & vacation subhoods & Maple Valley's Blog has a separate university subhood. All have been fixed using Mootilda's HoodChecker.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:52 PM
thanks. The hardest part was figuring out where the mesh's body parts are in reference to the bmp(png). For instance I found that the front forks and side pipes share the same section on the png, and trying to detail the forks while not messing up the pipes was a trial LOL. Most of it was hit and miss until I got everythig in place. the first bike took almost an entire day (Bouncing from my paint program, SimPE, and the game) and each bike takes at least 2-4 hours minimum to complete. The seat, handle grips and tires are non-editable or I would have changed them.
Here's a "teaser" pic of a couple of series 2, which are even more detailed:
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 9:44 PM
Thanks for uploading & sharing these outstanding objects with us! - they're greatly appreciated...

SixStringSlim what can I say?, loved the original Chopper back in the day - but your re-colours really make it stand out from the crowd!. And those Series II look really hot! - can't wait to see 'em in my game - more power to your mouse finger my friend!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:45 AM
Great recolor,Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 11:27 PM
cool!!! Paint for the bikes! Ride on!

10's..9's..8's..7's? White Knuckles!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:54 AM
Wonderful!! Love 'em. Looks really awesome.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:02 PM
I vote this "The Most Detailed Bike Mod *for the sims 2* On this site!!" *gives trophy* congrats, you got a future here kiddo ;D
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:22 PM
super c'est possible d'avoir les memes pour les sim's 3?
merci
Great it is possible to have memes for them of sim 3?
Thank you
ericka