Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Attention ...

by hexameter Posted 12th Oct 2006 at 11:43 PM - Updated 5th Nov 2006 at 10:05 PM by hexameter : Added base game versions

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 12:03 AM
That's a very beautiful ship!!! It will look awsome in a viking tavern. Main dish: dino leg!!! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 1:20 AM
This is gonna look great in my viking neighbourhood Would be nice to see a smaller decorative one too for inside houses
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 1:22 AM
It is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much Hexameter!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:39 AM
Really realistic, nicely done !
Thank you hexa

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
This is so kewl.. I can feel my imagination running with the ideas..

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:40 AM
Wow Hex you're awesome. I've got a few ideas for it in my medieval hood (the only hood I play) Thanks so much for sharing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:39 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments!
Oph3lia: I'm curious to see a viking neighbourhood! What about some pictures?
Makai & DoomAngelsc: Have fun to realize them!
hexameter
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 1:36 PM
Great upload! Just out of curiosity: the lion figure on your boats shield, where did you get it? You see, it looks exactly like the lion in Finlands national arms (see http://www.presidentti.fi/netcomm/n...ID=34714&LAN=FI) So, are your vikings Finns, perhaps?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:41 PM
So Cool in game, Thanks
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:33 PM
Great job. Thanks for sharing

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johannarusi
Great upload! Just out of curiosity: the lion figure on your boats shield, where did you get it? You see, it looks exactly like the lion in Finlands national arms (see http://www.presidentti.fi/netcomm/n...ID=34714&LAN=FI) So, are your vikings Finns, perhaps?

You are right, but I liked that lion so much that I wanted to use it. I hope you don't care. As well I know very well where the vikings came from! But this is a game! Have fun with the object!
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:05 PM
I didn't download ,but I just wanted to say it's awesome.If I do get the time to build a house the way I want it I will comeback and download it later.
Instructor
#14 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:24 AM
Thank you, this is fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
Oph3lia: I'm curious to see a viking neighbourhood! What about some pictures?

Its only in its early stages, I have some pics on here somewhere... I'll have a look
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:36 AM
Wow, very cool. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 2:14 PM
This is awesome! I must have been still asleep when this was first posted, because I somehow missed it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 3:38 PM
Wow, this is amazing! I'm glad somebody invests the time for it

Could I ask, where did you get the water on your picture from? The ocean-wave one? Thanks

Gemma
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimulatedDork
Wow, this is amazing! I'm glad somebody invests the time for it

Could I ask, where did you get the water on your picture from? The ocean-wave one? Thanks

Gemma

You are welcome! I hope this is the right link:
http://sims2.die-gerwerts.de
Have fun!
hexameter
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:37 PM
Unfortunately, the viking ship does not show up in the sculpture section. I only have the Sims 2 without any expansions. I put the two files "vikingship-deco-water.package" and "vikingship-deco.package" in the download folder. Can anybody help me, please?
Forum Resident
#21 Old 30th May 2007 at 8:47 PM
My inner Viking (for 'Gunn' is in my bloodline) thanks you for this wonderful long boat, I will raise a glass or two in your honour and defend your name with my sword - until we are well met in Valhalla!... :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:54 PM Last edited by Kazzandra : 12th Sep 2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling
PLEASE make this awesome piece of art drivable by Sims! I can hear the little viking girl now: "Daddy's going to work-- he has a lot of villiages to raid."
Oh, that would be soooooo cool, to drive into the terrain waves with this beauty!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:44 AM
Thanks, this will look great in the museum I'm creating.
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 8:56 AM
Will this work in the Ocean? like the Pirate Ship from BV? I'll test later if you'd like Then Come back with the answer.

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:31 PM
Hope I am doing the post right...Thanks so much for all the great work you have done. I use many of your wagons and I love the ricksaw (sp). Now my families have transportation thats cheap and cool. Thanks again
Page 1 of 2