Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TickyTacky Starter Home 09 - 10,000 simoleons!

by VirtualAlex Posted 15th Oct 2006 at 8:58 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:14 AM
Default thanks!
wow this is a great little starter home, very nicely decorated, well, for 10,000 anyway! i'd never be able to make a house as nice as this!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 9:53 AM
Very cool. I like homes like these because you can expand on them if you want to. Keep up the good work!
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:37 AM
Your home is great for a starter.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:18 PM
Hey how come this upload has a trophy beside it? Anyway, great upload! But MTS2 is having a glitch right now...

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
Hey how come this upload has a trophy beside it? Anyway, great upload! But MTS2 is having a glitch right now...

I didn't see any trophy beside it. Did you really see this house used to have a trophy? I wish I can see it now.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.