Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Falcano Caselinto

by Zack16 Posted 15th Oct 2006 at 11:21 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2006 at 11:58 PM by Zack16

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:31 PM
omg, i've been looking for this gorgeous man for ages. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nilucky
omg, i've been looking for this gorgeous man for ages. Thank you so much.
me too i also desired for this sims for ages!

Shakira Shakira! oh she is beautiful! but the sims with custome content are too ahahaha ur comments are always welcomed at cap_saad10@hotmail.com please e-mail! love to all
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 5:48 PM
He's so gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing him ^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 6:38 PM
You are truly a prodigy. Not only is he a hottie, but there's something about the lower lip curl (speaking as a former dental assistant, it refers to what the bottom lip does when there's a slight overbite)...that reminds me a little bit of Freddie Mercury of Queen (whom I loved).
I'm really artistic myself, but for the life of me, I find SimPE and all the other modding tools to be so intimidating, that I've never dared to attempt any kind of character creation. I know you don't take requests, and I understand it completely. (How many times has someone said, "draw me! draw me!" EEEEEK. It takes inspiration and massive amounts of time to come up with something that really satisfies the artist.)
Many kudos for your lovely work!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 11:55 PM
I think he is very handsome.. I prefer him with the shorter hair style.. is that a Maxis hair?

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 1:33 AM
He's super hot. (how eloquent was that?) I so love that skin, I just wish the site it came from was up. Thanks for such a great addition!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 3:27 AM
Mamma mia! He's gorgeous. Swoon...

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Scholar
#9 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:13 PM
Zack, he takes my breath away.....you certainly have my attention! Very nice work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:28 PM
OMG! He's soooo gorgeous! I can't wait to have him.. lol. Thank you so much for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 4:46 AM
thank you zack!:)
~Amy