Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucius - a Roman Family

by alexasrosa Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 1:24 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2007 at 11:50 AM by alexasrosa : Changed mesh for cf

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:18 PM
It looks like you have done a great jod! Thanks!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:54 PM
I like it very much, I have a roman nbhood but too poorly dressed now it will be better
thank you alexasrosa

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:34 AM
Nice Job!
Thank you.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:25 AM
Ave! Great work, Alexasrosa. I'm glad to see some real Roman stuff here. Here's an FYI for you-there were some really good sites for TS1, about a million years ago it seemed. The best was "Roman Sims". They had meshes and really great skins, including Roman soldiers and swimwear, and they had some really cool objects as well. I downloaded just about everything they had, plus a lot of stuff from "Persimmon Grove", and made a Roman neighborhood that rocked! Those site's have been RIP for a long time now, but I think it they may still be accessable. I'd suggest looking into that, you might get some ideas from there for future mods.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:29 AM
Thanks so much for these, I'm a sucker for period clothing but I do have a question... where's the matron dress?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 11:48 AM Last edited by alexasrosa : 21st Oct 2006 at 12:19 PM.
Matron Zip - Sorry....
Oh ! you are so right ldms510 !
I forgot the poor old lady !

It doesn't allow more than 8 zips per post...so I'm going to put it here - if I can manage it.

You will need the mesh from Bettye here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=150717

Thanks so much for your comments..I really welcome feed-back !

and henrythesecond - if you check my site and my yahoo group you will find some more roman and greek skins, namelly the emperor, gladiators, etc...
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ef_RomanMatron.zip (361.9 KB, 367 downloads)

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 1:18 PM
This is one beautiful set!! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 6:00 PM
Thanks for the matron clothes! I so appreciate the fact that you made clothes for most of the gender/age stages. I've had situations where a sim family would be set with a certain historical period and did not notice that I had no clothes for a particular age stage until that sim would have to wear modern clothes while all the others didn't.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 5:44 PM
Had to change the zip of the af_RomanCoral...but coudn't change the original post. So here it is...
Attached files:
File Type: zip  af_RomanCoral.zip (772.8 KB, 376 downloads)

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:43 PM
I love this set, and thank you so much for making it and all your other Roman items. I'm a big classics geek and I'm trying to build a Roman neighborhood at the moment, so your stuff has been invaluable. Please keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:42 AM
Hi, Alex! Here's Renata from the The Sims group. I always said that your work is gorgeous and the roman family is smashing!! Thanks a lot ;D
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 8:41 PM
"The Family Lucius" is the equivalent of saying something like "The Family John" or "Family Larry" or some generic one-in-seven-people-is-named-this-name name. It's the ancient Roman equivalent of "John" or "Adam" or "James"

I never retreat - but I sometimes advance in the opposite direction
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:52 AM
I really want to get all of the sims. But I can't decide what meshes to get and who they're for. Care to help?