Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Turkish Van - Cat Breed

by elleeden Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 5:06 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:58 AM by elleeden

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:08 PM
thank you! I wanted a turkish for my sim, I have two real life ones this one looks like my cat mossa
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:23 PM
I absolutely love Turkish Vans! Thank you so much for adding this wonderful breed to our games!!!
Alchemist
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:54 AM
You have a very beautiful cat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:54 AM
I wasn't sure if I should give them white ears, as I know most breeders prefer, but thought they'd be more recognisable this way.

Thank you for the compliments!

the crazy cat lady.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 8:10 AM
So cute!
this reminds me of my friend Sarah's cat 'Sting'!
Thanks

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:50 AM
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!Real turkish vans absolutely white(standart in turkey,in England with red ears etc)adorable cat!Thank you!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ReginaS
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!Real turkish vans absolutely white(standart in turkey,in England with red ears etc)adorable cat!Thank you!

Haha, I did mention that.

the crazy cat lady.
Instructor
#9 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:37 AM
Ooou... Vans... must... DOWNLOAD!

Thankies!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 5:24 PM
I had a Turkish Van. He was a great cat and lived a long time. He had grey coloration tho'. I must download this one and call him Dusty. Thanks for your beautiful creation!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 12:20 PM
actually turkish van cats has pure white breed. and one eye blue, one eye green.