Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Javanese - Cat Breed

by elleeden Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 5:22 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:57 AM by elleeden

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:28 PM
Great!! Thank you for so many kitties!!
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:47 PM
Oh, thank very much for making this cat. I really love your cat so much. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:01 AM
ooh i cant wait to get my copy of Pets. I love Javanese cats

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:26 AM
Hi there, that's a great looking cat! However, it's not Javanese, it's a Balanese. Javaneses (now known as Oriental Longhairs since Jan 2005) do not have Siamese colour markings, but they come in a variety of colours. I own a red mackril tabby male for instance that I use for breeding :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:52 AM
I'm from a cat-breeder household and based her on my own. :/
She has green eyes (rather than blue), and slight tabbying, which is why she isn't considered a Balinese... o_0 *confused*

And thank, everyone, for the lovely feedback.

the crazy cat lady.
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 3:31 PM
:lovestruc Thank you for this really cute cat.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 5:41 PM
I love Siamese cats :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

The San Sebastian Resort is ready and up!!!!!!!!Its finished and HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!ON MTS2!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 9:54 PM
Looks so realistic.