Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Violet

by GothFlower Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 8:07 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:31 AM
Finally, someone is making sims with Enayla's more elaborate pixie skins! Thank you so much!!
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 7:48 AM
She looks great. Thanks

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gubstrina
Finally, someone is making sims with Enayla's more elaborate pixie skins! Thank you so much!!

Well, I have another sim, in which I used Enayla's "Pixie Realism" Skins.(the sim's name's Tarin) I think Enayla's genetics always look nice and deserve to be included in our favourite sims :P

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 1:12 PM

Romeo & Juliet.
Heartbreakers forever
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:39 PM
I couldnt find the hair mesh and it wasnt in the download. Reflexsims doesnt show any hair stuff only furniture sets... Where is the mesh?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:16 AM Last edited by GothFlower : 17th Dec 2006 at 9:34 AM.
Open the site. Then click "I accept the terms and conditions" Then click "Downloads"/Specials/page 3 - and there it is, somewhere at the end! You can't miss it

......:::^If You Want to Get to The Top,^:::......
_._><Prepare to Kiss a Lot of The Bottom ><_._
-____________________.________________________-
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 9:14 AM
Good job. Thanks.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 2:15 PM
Can anyone send me the mesh to the hair?reflexsims took it off their site,I dunno why.I guess It would not harm to make me happy and send it to me?anyone want to be nice?Oh Great sim by the way,she is so pretty.I will download her