Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saint Bernards

by MightyMom Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 9:51 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2006 at 10:20 PM by fanseelamb : fixed broken thumbnail link

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:06 PM
Cute Saint Bernards, Thank you very much. :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:46 PM
Wow..we can now have naughty Beethovens. Your redesign looks great. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:01 PM
These are so cute! I don't know enough about dogs to know why the built-in St.Bernards didn't look right, but they just didn't. These two look much more substantial, fluffier, and friendlier.

I also really love how you included the two variations... it's great to be able to have a pair of dogs that are clearly the same breed but just have natural variations. Great job; thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:16 PM
Nice job!

I didnt like the way they looked in the game either.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 11:00 PM
They look fantastic, great job, you have really captured them well. As Jafa said, this will be awesome and is totally fitting in with the family way as we tend to have two dont we? lol. Can't wait to see what the pups will look like.

Dooglebear
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:51 AM
Thank you so much for these. My parents have a sweet giant (215lbs!!!) named Gus who I have been dying to recreate in game, I just couldn't get him right! Now he can chew on my sims shoes instead of my mom's...

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Greatest Dad Ever
#8 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:37 AM
hey great looking saints ....I made another variation of my saint in color with some black in it then i bred the two of mine together and just had a litter of 3 wonderful pups with two more color variations ...so when i get the chance im going to upload the other adult i made and the two color variations from the offspring they had .....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:59 AM
Wow thanks everyone! ::blush:: I am so happy to see all the downloads made my day! I made Kensie (we called him that for short) into a female in the game (don't let him know that lol) so I could mate the two Saints I made to see what the babies would look like. I was not that happy with how they looked the layers used to make the markings were all messed up. I hope some of you get better looking Saint pups then I did lol would love to see them.
Thanks again for all the nice comments and so many downloads
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 6:57 PM
Now, these are St. Bernards. Much better than what came with the game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 10:02 AM
Real St. Bernards! Thanks! Now if only we could get the 'real' size. Romeo, our St. Bernard is 180 lbs. and they are a lot bigger than we can get them in the game.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 10:27 PM
I have a particular love for this breed. My girl, Thunder, is more teddy bear-like than the default St.B's. Your St Bernard looks very true to life and what a magnificent breed to bring into game! I love our big girl and now she can be a member of our sim home as well! Thanks big time for this one!

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MightyMom
Wow thanks everyone! ::blush:: I am so happy to see all the downloads made my day! I made Kensie (we called him that for short) into a female in the game (don't let him know that lol) so I could mate the two Saints I made to see what the babies would look like. I was not that happy with how they looked the layers used to make the markings were all messed up. I hope some of you get better looking Saint pups then I did lol would love to see them.
Thanks again for all the nice comments and so many downloads

I haven't tried breeding St.Bernards yet, but the puppies and kittens I have bred in game have come out rather unsatisfyingly... They're adorable, of course but there's something weird about the pet genetics...
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:10 AM
That's one great looking St. Benard!!! Good Job!

YYURYYUBICURYY4ME
"Well educated but BROKE!!!"
Look for new series "Living in Paradise" Dec 06
and the return of "Alstaria Heights" in Jan 07
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:13 PM
Now that'a a real Saint Bernard! Thanks a lot!

More slim/curvy/athletic/mythic stuff at http://www.differentsimgirls.com/