Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sphynx - Cat Breed

by elleeden Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:33 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 4:19 AM by Canoodle

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:17 PM
Cute Cat, Thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:04 PM
I love the grey coloring of this cat! Looks great; thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:13 PM
Nice cat, can't wait to try!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 8:32 AM
Thank you all! She looks very similar to my Devon Rex, actually, haha.

the crazy cat lady.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 12:22 AM
OMFG! THANK YOU! i was utterly disapointed when there was no hairless breed or fur type (should i say skin type?) in pets! i really want a sphynx but they are so expensive. I ll get one someday! but thank you so very much for making this!

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 6:07 PM
cute little sphynx cat! I look at pretty much every sphynx that gets submitted just to see how different people made them.
I actually do have a sphynx so I was very bummed when it was not included in the game as a breed. Making the current textures work to try and have them appear hairless(mostly) while also getting the wrinkles is very difficult. I did recreate my cat for my game and I think she turned out pretty well but I would still love it if someone made a skin texture specifically for sphynx.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 5:52 AM
If I find out how to make new fur types or patterns, that's something I'd be really interested in doing.

the crazy cat lady.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 1:44 AM
Makes me wish I had the Pets EP -sob-
My best friend has a coupld of Sphynx cats, a male (he has the color of sand) and a female (a stunning black creature with green eyes) and I love them. Definitely warm peaches! :D

Thank you, now I can't wait to have the Pets EP

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:35 PM
Thanks! I was looking for a Sphynx, i love them and want to have one in real life but they cost too much...

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 4:11 PM
I love this breed, I actually have a little sphynx and he is just adorable, just like your virtual cat here. It is greatly appriciated.

Reality is what you make of it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:06 PM
Yeah this is cool. I love sphynx cats and was also really bummed when it wasn't there. I don't own any cats but I keeps saying that when I do get one it's gonna be a sphynx.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 7:51 PM Last edited by Sesshoumaru_2013 : 11th Jul 2013 at 9:32 AM.
Big thanks, I searched the whole net for Sphynx. I have one and they are definetly the best cats ever :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 4:42 AM
Aww. I love it. Thanks for uploading it!