Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black and White Tube Top

by Amy2838 Posted 24th Oct 2006 at 8:34 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 5:36 AM
Absolutely gorgeous THANKYOU!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 7:59 AM
I love this top, totally cute! Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:39 AM
I like it :D! I really love hp mesh, and there are far to few recolors of it.. Please make more : DD thihi, anyways,
thank you so much for sharing<3
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 1:07 PM
Very pretty! Thanks so much! ^^
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 6:01 PM
Great job with the recolor. The edging detail at the top edge and hem are excellent. Definately make more when you have a chance. Thanks for sharing Amy.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 7:00 PM
This is great! I just bought a top that looks almost exactly like that one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:16 PM
Aww! You guys are too kind! This was my first upload to MTS2. I've been meshing and recoloring for a long time now, but I decided it was time to start sharing. Thank you for your kind remarks, and I will see if I can make a few more fashions for this mesh soon.

If it weren't for ADD I'd be forgetful, lazy, absentminded, clumsy, always late, disorganized, messy, and annoying.................for no apparant reason.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 8:55 PM
Very Cool!!!!