Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hair mesh and 4 colors

by Helga86 Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 12:05 AM - Updated 13th Nov 2006 at 12:31 PM by Helga86

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:21 AM
Your first hair mesh?? This is really great, Thank you!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 12:27 AM
Hair meshes don't need an ep - 'requires' means you must have the EP - so you should edit your message and uncheck all the eps you checked - then it will show up with the 'base game' thing, which will be correct.

Nicely done first hair mesh edit! Could you include a screenshot of the mesh from behind, we only see the one view in your shots.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:04 AM
Looks awesome. Thanks for the upload. Can't wait to try it out.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:12 AM
What an amazingly beautiful mesh you have made. 5 stars.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 1:18 AM
Wow. That's excellent! I hope your first won't be your last -- would love to see more from you!!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

p
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:05 AM
Great job. I really like this hair mesh.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:08 AM
very good! it kinda looks like a mesh XMSims did some time ago.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:08 AM
Wow this is a beautiful mesh. Thanks for sharing your talents. 5 stars :D

I'm back, trying make a name for myself in the sims community. I'm going to try to match up the meshes with the content I previously made so I can share it with everyone :]. I wish my username didn't suck so much, I think I'll make a new one for the sims 3 :]
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:11 AM
This is just beautiful! =o I can't believe this is your first hair mesh... it's too wonderful!

Do you mind if I recolor this someday? Will it be okay? May I?
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:16 AM
It looks very good for a first time mesher. I like it a lot as it is a very simple way of doing your hair in RL.
Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 3:29 AM
Wow, this is your first mesh? In that case, make lots more! This is a great mesh, and it comes just in time to make a certain sim!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:56 AM
Wow, great hair, very beautiful, thank you!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Mad Poster
#14 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 8:25 AM
Very pretty! Thank you!
Instructor
#15 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 8:29 AM
What an amazing piece of work, and gorgeous for a first try!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 8:42 AM
Your first hair mesh eh?
then it's amazing (Hey, it'd still be amazing if it wasn't your first hair mesh :D)
Thankies.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 9:51 AM
I totally love this hair!It's absolutely amazing!And is it your first hairmesh???5 stars! :-D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:02 AM
gorgeous! Great job! Especially for your first
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:35 AM
I wanted to color bin it with SimPE and I noticed that there's no red color for young adults and elders. They have the blond color instead of red. So I launched Bodyshop to fix the red color and maybe make a grey recolor for elders but I couldn't find the hair. I looked up and down, in the custom bin, in the color bins, in every age group, but it's still missing. Too bad, it's such a pretty mesh! What's wrong with it?

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:27 PM
Lovely mesh, thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:04 PM
Wow, first hair mesh! You did an awesome job, looking forward to more of your hair meshes. Thankyou
Instructor
#22 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM
I love it! Incredible first mesh, I hope I could do something like that! Please continue sharing your job & thank you

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:23 PM
Thanks by all for the сomments.

Punkchiqe
Yes, certainly, recolor, if want.

PS:Sorry for my bad English.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:29 PM
This is amazing for a first mesh! You did a GREAT job! Thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:48 PM