Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Estate Career *REQUESTED*

by ashskyler Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 8:32 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2006 at 8:38 PM by ashskyler

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:35 PM
Hi this sounds great but could we have more info like pay, levels and chance card info?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jacciinatl
Hi this sounds great but could we have more info like pay, levels and chance card info?

I didnt put that stuff in because i didnt want to seem like i was taking credit for conjuring up the career, i just made it. Look in the request section under the real estate post by australiagal to see the job titles, pay etc. The chance cards are a secret
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 10:24 PM
Thanks to you
Quote: Originally posted by ashskyler
I didnt put that stuff in because i didnt want to seem like i was taking credit for conjuring up the career, i just made it. Look in the request section under the real estate post by australiagal to see the job titles, pay etc. The chance cards are a secret

Thanks for doing this. I look forward to playing it. If you are willing to work on some more I am sure we could could come up with some great ideas.

Half the credit goes to you for making it happen.

what do you think about creating a presidental career? let me know
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 10:29 PM
jacciinatl here is what I had requested.

Job Pay Transportation
1 Agent in training $150 Car pool
2 Asst. Agent $350 Car Pool
3 Agent $650 Town Car
4 Lead Agent $950 Town Car
5 Real state Supervisor $1150 Limo
6 Broker $1350 Limo
7 Brokerage Owner $1650 Helecopter
8 Real estate developer $1950 Helecopter
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by australiagal
Thanks for doing this. I look forward to playing it. If you are willing to work on some more I am sure we could could come up with some great ideas.

Half the credit goes to you for making it happen.

what do you think about creating a presidental career? let me know

Thanks for the support. I think a presidential career would be cool. Send me some info on what you would like to see in it and well do it up.
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:36 AM
Coo, I'll download this and give a sim my cousin's job. Good work you 2.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 6:38 PM
Thanks for doing this career. I really wanted to get my sim into real estate and this job definately pays well The only issues i'm having is i keep getting promoted to level 9, which pays "no money" and has no days to go into work... so I always end up having to use insiminator to put me back to level 8. Is it possible to make it so that you dont get promoted to level 9?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thegoodfight82
Thanks for doing this career. I really wanted to get my sim into real estate and this job definately pays well The only issues i'm having is i keep getting promoted to level 9, which pays "no money" and has no days to go into work... so I always end up having to use insiminator to put me back to level 8. Is it possible to make it so that you dont get promoted to level 9?

I am having the same problem.

I can quit dowloading coustom content anytime I want, I just don't want to...and no I do not have a problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thegoodfight82

OK lemme check this out. I didnt seem to be having that issue. Ill work on it tomorrow and hopefully let you guys know something. I may have upload an updated version. Thanks for reporting.
shiny!
retired moderator
#11 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:36 PM
Was this ever fixed? I'd really like to use this.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 10:56 PM
This should be easy to fix. All you have to do is set the number of levels to 8 rather than 10. If you have the PE plug in, its not difficult to do at all.
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 11:12 AM
I have issues with the chance cards. The first one is always blank and then the next one is really obscure and something to do with vampires :S

------------------------------------
No Apologies, No Regrets
------------------------------------
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:09 PM
Has this been updated? I'd love this career in my game. Thanks for making it.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 12:10 AM
I love it!! But, can you also make a modeling career? with 1000$ dollars for starting job?
Forum Resident
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:42 AM
thank you...

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 9:46 PM
Hi! I´ve just tested this wonderful career in my game and i realized that the levels are the same of the business career, but it doesn´t overwrite it. I have all the expansion packs including Bon Voyage. Any help or anybody to fix that, PLEASE?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:28 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th May 2009 at 8:10 AM
hi can you make a train driver career for me???
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
this is awesome! love the helecopter!
have you seen monty python? could you do a silly walks career please? (should've called my self montypythonfan lol )
great job!

"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. After that it doesn't matter; you've got his shoes and he's a mile away!" - Billy Conolly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 2:38 AM
YAY! now my buisness looking woman naled clara can be hired for real estate
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:06 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 11:58 PM
Thank you.