Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Regency Queen- A Luxurious Estate Home for the Rich

by Archnerd Posted 29th Oct 2006 at 5:23 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2006 at 7:23 PM by General Oohoh

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:16 AM
Oh Wow! This home is beautiful!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 9:19 AM
OohohOohoh gorgeous !
A great thank you with the 5 star you deserve

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:07 AM
Looks really cool, thanks. One criticism would be the lack of bedrooms for the size house it is. Not very ideal for a large family, but a beautifully furnished house none-the-less.

Just one problem: I have no idea which fence I'm meant to download from 11dots. You gave no indication of which one you've used, and the screenshots don't help.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:44 AM
A really gorgeous estate! Splendid! Thanks General *****

Retired from Simming
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 11:48 AM
HI general, wellcome back with another great house. I love particularly the pond and the pool, they give a fantastic atmosphere to the outside. Very great job, dear, Kiss and ciao.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Domsy
Looks really cool, thanks. One criticism would be the lack of bedrooms for the size house it is. Not very ideal for a large family, but a beautifully furnished house none-the-less.

Just one problem: I have no idea which fence I'm meant to download from 11dots. You gave no indication of which one you've used, and the screenshots don't help.

Yes the number of bedrooms was one problem as it was hard the fit them in to the design. However if you need to you can turn the media room, or the pet room easily into a bedrooms. I promise the next estate home I build will most likely be around five bedrooms.

As for the fencing sorry about that. It was late at night when I was uploading this and I for got to give the direct link. I'll fix that in the post.

Thank you all for your commets!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by General Oohoh
The home is very large and has a design completly by me. the home was built with the Pets EP installed but I think you should still be able to download it since all Pets adds is items. Speaking of pets, that is part of the reason the home took so long to do. The pets totally trashed the home with deestryed furnisher and holes all over the front and backyard. So I had to spend a day cleaning it up for pictures.

Exceptional home, very well done.

I have one issue with the point (in bold) above. My understanding is that with each new expansion, the way that the game (lots) saves is different. Therefore making the lot unplayable to someone who does not have that particular expansion installed. Has that changed with Pets? Also, Pets is a full expansion, and not a 'stuff' pack- it has added more than just items to the game (build mode, behaviors, interactions, etc.)

I'm not trying to be witchy- I just think that that statement is incorrect and misleading, however; if I am wrong, someone please let me know.

Thanks! oh and did I mention, excellent work?! :D

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megativity13
Exceptional home, very well done.

I have one issue with the point (in bold) above. My understanding is that with each new expansion, the way that the game (lots) saves is different. Therefore making the lot unplayable to someone who does not have that particular expansion installed. Has that changed with Pets? Also, Pets is a full expansion, and not a 'stuff' pack- it has added more than just items to the game (build mode, behaviors, interactions, etc.)

I'm not trying to be witchy- I just think that that statement is incorrect and misleading, however; if I am wrong, someone please let me know.

Thanks! oh and did I mention, excellent work?! :D

Well from what I've heard, Uni, for instance, if you were not to use any Uni items than it would be possible to download even if you don't have the expantion. Even with one of the major expansions, such as NL, someone without that expansion did download and was able to play the game normally only missing a couple items. The person asked me in a post asking if he could I told him, pretty much what you just told me, howeever he went ahead and tried it and like I just said, he played normally only missing some items that must 've come with the expantion.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:12 PM
You may test with the numenor's released program general... The ep4 is not compatible with the other Eps.

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:39 AM
Wow. That's a really awesome, cool, beautiful house. You do an awesome job on creating your houses. thanks for sharing them!
Theorist
#12 Old 25th May 2007 at 7:19 PM
awesome thanks
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:03 AM
OMG !!! YOU have brought pride to the southern states with this positively amazing home!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:40 AM
Beautiful home, very nice... only problem is the dead bird in the front hall! My poor millionaire sim is mourning the loss of a bird he never met. Took me forever to find what was making the buzzing flies sound. Other than that, it's perfect, just what I was looking for.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:18 PM
omg, awesome! I really wan't to live in this house. But, i'm not so rich, so i can't let it in real build. A big dream of a little girl, with an age of 11. But, i like it! Thanks for making my dream come true! In sims then. :lovestruc