Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default eyebrows by Rensim

by SciBirg Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 7:28 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 6:21 AM by SciBirg

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:28 PM
Very nice!! Thanks!

Where did you get the eyes, they are beautiful.

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:57 PM
geminisim, I think the eyes are also by Rensim..
-
These are very useful, thank you!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 1:04 AM
Love! Question - Where did you get the freckles?

As Time Goes By..
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 6:22 AM Last edited by SciBirg : 2nd Nov 2006 at 6:41 AM.
The eyes are Rensim, the freckles are Helaene's I think. Or they could be unlocked Maxis freckles found here on MTS2. I need to check.

EDIT: The package is called dmgfrecklesdark.package. If anyone has a clue where it is from, post it and then we will all know where it is from.

EDIT2: Ha! Found them: Here!

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 2:59 PM
These and Heleane's brows are my favourites!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 6:04 PM
Thanks! I never know i need this till i see it! XD
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:49 PM
I tried to use these eyebrows, but I don't have Pets yet - the faces of my sims became blank with closed eyes and no make up or anything else is seen - even skin tone of face (only face) became Maxis' default even though I'm not using default Maxis' skintone - nothing can change it untill I put other brows. Can it be fixed, please?
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:23 PM
There is a bug with this default set, where the mipmaps lower than 512x512 do not have an alpha layer. If a user has texture settings at medium/low, or a card which forces the use of smaller mipmaps, they will typically see the entire sim face covered with the color of the eyebrows.

I tried to PM Scibirg about this in April, and haven't gotten a reply.. so.. I'm posting here to let everyone know.

You can get fixed defaults at my website, http://www.rensim.com
Theorist
#10 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:07 AM
Very nice!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:38 PM
hey scibirg

thanks for this great job!

could you maybe make an default replacement from rensims circonflex skintones? i love them and i just keep this skins in my game

greets julia

ps: sry for my bad english :/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 3:13 PM
Begone, disgusting in-game eyebrows! Hehe! These are PERFECT! Thank you!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auronapern
Begone, disgusting in-game eyebrows! Hehe! These are PERFECT! Thank you!

I love your icon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:14 AM
Love these! Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 3:10 PM
These are lovely, but for some reason, in my UC, they seem to be responsible for faces going black in BodyShop. If you have this issue, maybe try removing these and see if it helps.