Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McDonalds [Final Release - English Only] [EP Ready]

by Natural Hazard214 Posted 1st Nov 2006 at 8:34 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2006 at 5:23 PM by Natural Hazard214

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 11:24 PM
"floor manager" should be "Team Leader"

nice job though, could you do a Burger King career?
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:15 AM
I removed the CEP file as that is not needed for your career. If you read the CEP thread carefully:

Quote:
THE CEP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLOTHINGS, SKINS, HAIR,
ACCESSORIES AND SUCH. IT AFFECTS ONLY *MAXIS OBJECTS*

Besides, redistributing the CEP file is prohibited. If you think it's necessary, link to the thread. Do not include it as part of your download. Thanks.

DDO
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 11:19 AM
Does This Have The Career For Teen And Elder? In Version 1.2 You Said This New Version Would Be For Teen And Elder???? Thanks

WATCH TRISTAN & ISOLDE!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 5:08 PM
The Teen and elder, i am working on something differnt still fast-food based, but i decided upon not using it. And yes i am working i will do burger king but currently making a KFC one atm.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:55 AM
Ok excellent.. looking forward to them!!! maybe you could do a zoo tycoon career and rollercoaster tycoon career.. there are 2 on here but not all that great, maybe you could do them and base them on the games! lol

WATCH TRISTAN & ISOLDE!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 4:47 PM
might just do that :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:04 PM
I always like new carreers but I`m sorry to say that I love animals - I`m a vegetarian also - and I`m really against MCDonalds and other companies cause it`s terrible what they do to their animals. Maybe a job as dog-walker?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:21 AM
personally i hate McDonalds, i am doing other careers par food later on
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:36 PM
Thanks!

.........mmmmmm..........Mcdonalds

Shame that teenagers cant do it tho :S

Emma x x
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:57 AM
Could you make a Broadway career? My friend is obbsessed with Broadway and would much appreciate. Thanks!
PS: This is great! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 4:09 AM
Oh, one more request (sorry!). Could you make a Animal Activist career? I would much appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:02 PM
This isn't working....:S i dont understand.could you please message me and help me over come this problem as i would love to use this as a career x
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:47 AM
I like broadway career... That'd be cool, and you could have some really cool chance cards like when you're an understudy, the main character falls through the stage. You have the choice to quickly cover up the body and pretend you saw nothing and try to get the lead role or tell and something could happen like the main character is all nice and stuff so she gives a promotion to a better role...

Well, maybe not that... But something close.

I could try to help with that one but I am new at the whole Sims thing... But I am not bad at English and I have a good sense of humor.

Cheers. And well done with the Mc Donalds career, I will download it straight away!

"I lie is like a weed, it grows and grows until it takes over, and becomes uncontrollable" - Judge Judy

(Wait, since when was Judge Judy the big inspirational talker?)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:00 AM
Thank you

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 8:48 AM
thing is, a lot of fast food restaurants are REQUIRING a high school diploma or the equiv of to work there. now i know mcdonald's and burger king are slow to 100% enforce this LAW, since so many teens need money to help out at home or gain their own foundation in personal independence BUT they would rather the rise of minimum wage apply to EDUCATED adults so they can feed their families and keep uneducated people down since the government hates uneducated people...but technically, teens haven't graduated high school yet, so they probably shouldn't be allowed this job in the game.

HOWEVER...the sims don't have our problems..so...i guess it would be ok for teens to work at mcdonald's...if your sims don't live in "anywhereville, usa"
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:52 AM
I love well put together careers and I think this would be fun to use. Any one remember American Beauty? Where the main character quit his job and decided to work at a Fast Food restaurant? That would be fun to play out xD Thank You.

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:46 AM
l like this idea will try it out thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DaleyG212
thing is, a lot of fast food restaurants are REQUIRING a high school diploma or the equiv of to work there. now i know mcdonald's and burger king are slow to 100% enforce this LAW, since so many teens need money to help out at home or gain their own foundation in personal independence BUT they would rather the rise of minimum wage apply to EDUCATED adults so they can feed their families and keep uneducated people down since the government hates uneducated people...but technically, teens haven't graduated high school yet, so they probably shouldn't be allowed this job in the game.

HOWEVER...the sims don't have our problems..so...i guess it would be ok for teens to work at mcdonald's...if your sims don't live in "anywhereville, usa"

Not true. At least, not in Central Florida. Several of my (high school aged) friends work in the fast food industry. My boyfriend works at McDonald's right now (which is why I'm downloading this career, for Sim Tony :]) and he still hasn't graduated. When he started working there, he was only sixteen and a junior.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 7:48 PM
I work at McDonals myself, so thanks for making this! ^^

I don't get what people have against (working at) McDonalds. In the restaurant where I work everyone has a high school diploma or above. And if you don't like McDonalds, just don't visit it. XD
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:26 AM
Haha, McDonalds has come to Sims. I can't believe it. It's....everywhere. *shivers*

Plumbob's forever!

Cheese is really good. Did you know that already? Well, I guess you've learned this piece of information two times, which makes you twice as likely to remember it. Congrats!

TS3...should I get it our not? Or should I spend my money on some Cheetos? It's a tough decision.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:53 PM
Been a long time since i've worked on this, nice to see its going ok.
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 1:36 AM
how you expect people to be downloading this if you got the promotion levels with no wages
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 1:42 AM
how you expect people to be downloading this if you got the promotion levels with no wages
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 11:50 PM
Thank you.