Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jander Sunstar - Vampire of the Mists

by ItsukiandRyozo'sLoveChild Posted 3rd Nov 2006 at 10:16 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 2:04 PM
O_o ooh he looks totaly Cool!!!! Super, amazing, cool, work!!
PS: YOu can choose lol

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Scholar
#3 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:35 AM
great looking elf!!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:41 AM
He's cute! And you did a great job with the clothes, he looks so... elfin. I'm getting this
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 1:52 AM
That is AMAZING. I would love to download, but I keep getting an error.

It says something like "This content requires Expansion Pack data not installed", sadly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JessieHaley
That is AMAZING. I would love to download, but I keep getting an error.

It says something like "This content requires Expansion Pack data not installed", sadly.

It should not require any expansions. I didn't use anything from any of the expansions to create him.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 10:43 AM
He used to be one of my favourite characters too!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:04 AM
That is awsome looking Jander but I think his skintone is more golden since he is a full gold elf... or was it since he is also a vampire. ?? Don't remember. I guess I better re-read my Ravenloft book.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Crow29803
That is awsome looking Jander but I think his skintone is more golden since he is a full gold elf... or was it since he is also a vampire. ?? Don't remember. I guess I better re-read my Ravenloft book.

His skin is described as being golden but it's still a natural skin tone, he's not like...raistlin all gold and shiny like actual gold >.<

I gave him a more oriental pale gold skin tone that way it looks pretty without being unnatural.

That's how I always saw him.

also Gold elves aren't ussually gold colored heh in fact they ussually have black hair lol
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:50 PM
This is totally amazing! I am downloading as we speak. ^_^ Please make a Strahd to go with him!! ^^
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legolas_nightson
This is totally amazing! I am downloading as we speak. ^_^ Please make a Strahd to go with him!! ^^
Thank you!

I should but i'm not sure how that would turn out hehe. I've never bene able to picture him very well in my head. >.<
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 6:10 AM
the necklace thread has been deleted. you might want to search for an alternative for that link. FYI... but great elf!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kikiyoshi
the necklace thread has been deleted. you might want to search for an alternative for that link. FYI... but great elf!

the necklace is kinda optional since he's never actually described wearing one. I just thought it was pretty.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 4:49 AM
Hey... I've deleted most of my stuff. Feel free to include the mesh by me

Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flyingpigeon
Hey... I've deleted most of my stuff. Feel free to include the mesh by me

Awesome job!

Thank you ^.^
Lab Assistant