Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Art Deco Wall and Floor Set

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 5:06 PM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 12:48 PM by HystericalParoxysm

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:17 PM
These look great, thanks HP for the great walls and floors

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:37 PM
Awesome job... I'm trying to find the stamina to comment on every single set you uploaded, but I'll say it here: you've done an incredible job on all of the walls and floors. Thank you very much!
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:36 AM
awesome, I really like the metal ornaments. Thanks a lot HP

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:44 AM
These are wonderful! They remind me of something that might have appeared in an old jazzy nightclub, or maybe even a hotel. Thanks for sharing them. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 2:01 AM
HystericalParoxysm, you have such a keen eye for detail and such extraordinary taste, it is always a paramount pleasure to download any item that has passed through your hands. Simple "thank you" may suffice for most instances, but where your work is concerned a troupe of panegyrists should follow in your wake! I have never once failed to adore your work, though I have often remained silent -- much to my shame. Herewith, let me give voice to the proper adulation so well deserved of a artist of such manifold skills and superior talents! You are a blessing to this Community and an asset to MTS2 in more ways than can be named; your gifts to us are the gifts of a supreme artisan ever waxing better. You have few equals and I adore you as one of the chief goddesses of the Sims Pantheon. If it were within my powers, I would grant you a nimbus of divine majesty and a photus of genius.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:31 PM
...what he said.
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:24 AM
these are interesting. i like black.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:24 AM
thanks