Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

William Morris Dark Victorian Wall and Floor Set

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Nov 2006 at 6:07 PM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 12:46 PM by HystericalParoxysm

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:19 PM
Amazing, very well patterned for a big house

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 12:15 AM
I wish we still had the jaw-drop smiley face, 'cuz this definitely deserves one! I'm with JohnB--this is perfect for a big house! Simple and beautiful, with just enough understated elegance and a truckload of sophistication. Amazing work, as always.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:54 AM
HystericalParoxysm, you have such a keen eye for detail and such extraordinary taste, it is always a paramount pleasure to download any item that has passed through your hands. Simple "thank you" may suffice for most instances, but where your work is concerned a troupe of panegyrists should follow in your wake! I have never once failed to adore your work, though I have often remained silent -- much to my shame. Herewith, let me give voice to the proper adulation so well deserved of a artist of such manifold skills and superior talents! You are a blessing to this Community and an asset to MTS2 in more ways than can be named; your gifts to us are the gifts of a supreme artisan ever waxing better. You have few equals and I adore you as one of the chief goddesses of the Sims Pantheon. If it were within my powers, I would grant you a nimbus of divine majesty and a photus of genius.

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 11:06 AM
Definite quality. And consequently, exactly what I'm looking for. Great job, as usual!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 9:01 AM
Outstandingly done` has a bit of a Turkish look.
Thank you. HystericalParoxysm`,

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:22 AM
thanks