Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LOTR's Arwen "Evenstar" Undómiel

by Nallis Posted 5th Nov 2006 at 12:49 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2006 at 12:38 PM by Nallis

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:03 AM
OHHHHH...
Pretty... I like her she's beautiful. I can already tell my guy sims will adore her. Thanks for the great job!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:46 AM
She's very pretty! I love her unique, delicate look.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:20 AM
I like her hair!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:17 PM
Hi, I just read your PM, sorry for not answering, I've been very busy. Anyway, I just wanted to say you did an good job on the Arwen, she doesn't look alot like tLotR's version of Arwen, but that's ok, 'cause she looks really Elvish, very fragile, and it's a great version of your interpretation of Arwen
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 12:18 AM
She's gorgeous, thank you I'll definitely be downloading. If I may ask, what lot were the photos taken on? Did you make it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 5:32 PM
Yikes, sorry I took a few days to reply I have been so busy >.>
But yes I did make the lot myself..
It's a park/garden lot I have
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:31 AM
I love it. I couldn't find the eyes, lipstick, ears, and eyebrows though.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 11:04 PM
Hey... Good job on Arwen, like Miien said, it doesn't look much like Arwen from the movie, but it does look closer to what J.R.R. Tolkien imagined... A better interpretation of the book, in my opinion... Oh, I would also point out that Undómiel literally means Evenstar in Sindarin Elvish, in case you didn't know
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Pinkqueen17 : 14th Mar 2009 at 8:34 PM. Reason: I used the "xD" smilie instead of the ":)" and was afraid it would be considered as text talk, so I changed it.
Great job on Arwen! She looks so beautiful, delicate and strong and Elvish all at the same time-even if she doesn't look exactly like Arwen.
I'm downloading her as I type this.