Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charlotte~ The Latest "Beauty"

by babydawl1880 Posted 6th Nov 2006 at 10:31 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 5:32 AM by babydawl1880

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 3:47 AM
How pretty I love it! Well done!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 5:30 AM
Wow, she is so very pretty. Thanks very much.

do not pm for for requests please! i randomly check the requests forum if there is a project that interests me! ^^
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:27 AM
Very beautyful girl and actually with something different from other sims. Good job, I like her very much. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:29 AM
Very pretty! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:37 AM
She certainly looks different from most sims, which is definitely a good thing! The DAZ heritage shines through as well. Which helaene skin is that though? I don't see any skin labelled 805 on her skintones page...
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 11:42 AM
very stunning sim,beautiful, thanx
Forum Resident
#8 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 1:29 PM
Real beautiful work.. Thank you
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 2:27 PM
She's so beautiful. You did an amazing job on her.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:24 PM
Very pretty.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 8:53 PM
Thanks !! she's beautiful
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:57 PM
There is something about her face that reminds me of Catherine Zeta Jones. A few tweaks and you could have a celeb Sim to upload!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM
wow.. got to love Daz3d and Poser... She looks great as a Sim I did not get this Poser character but I can have her as a sim now. Hehe

~Mera~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 12:49 AM
WOW! So many comments! Me So Hapeeeeee!!! :lovestruc Thank you all SO much. It means so much to me. And the "thanks"?! I went from 179 to 228 with just Charlotte! I'm having a really good day

Quote: Originally posted by bardsmanship
She certainly looks different from most sims, which is definitely a good thing! The DAZ heritage shines through as well. Which helaene skin is that though? I don't see any skin labelled 805 on her skintones page...

First: Thankees muchly! I got the skin a while ago and have noticed that she updates her site pretty regularly, trading her oldest skins for her newer ones. Honestly, I don't know more than what information I was given via the pop-up that shows when I hover over her content. Sorry. And thanks again!

Always,
A Rediculously Giddy Emma
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:55 AM Last edited by MyFairDiva : 8th Nov 2006 at 4:56 AM. Reason: *typo*
The inspiration and your contribution are very pretty! I think the sim face shape should be wider and shorter though, but she is very pretty ^_^
Instructor
#16 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 7:29 AM
Beautiful..nice work. Thank you .

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:26 PM
She's gorgeous on the featured picture, but how come she looks so different in the large collages ?

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chooflee
She's gorgeous on the featured picture, but how come she looks so different in the large collages ?

She is very pretty but I think on the featured picture is the real model not the sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:29 PM
Yes, shery00, you're right. I didn't like the way the collage looked as the main thumbnail, so I used the picture from DAZ. Also, she doesn't look exactly like her because there were some features I couldn't reconcile in creating and went for the (in my opinion) more aesthetically appealing. Like I said, she was just the inspiration
Thanks again to all of you for commenting and thanking- it means SO much!!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 11:41 PM
Thank you for sharing your work.. I know it takes time to create something you're really happy with... I don't normally d/l sims.. but it does take so much time, and sometimes I just want to play the game... So I am d/ling her.. and from prior comments I am going to guess she looks pretty good in the game too.

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at looka_vampire@yahoo.com let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Instructor
#21 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 3:14 AM
she looks nice
I'm surprised you used my hair recolor lol you forgot to link people to the mesh they need to make it work...the mesh is by xmsims it's located here: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair07.htm but I'm sure almost everyone already has that mesh anyways lol

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
Yes, shery00, you're right. I didn't like the way the collage looked as the main thumbnail, so I used the picture from DAZ. Also, she doesn't look exactly like her because there were some features I couldn't reconcile in creating and went for the (in my opinion) more aesthetically appealing. Like I said, she was just the inspiration
Thanks again to all of you for commenting and thanking- it means SO much!!

Always,
Emma

Oh alright, I'm sorry I didn't understand that in the first place because I didn't know what was that "DAZ" site you talked about. Thank you for this explanation and sorry if my comment sounded a bit rude (I have the feeling it was), but I really didn't intend that, your sim is still very pretty !

Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:09 PM
She's gorgeous! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:44 PM
She Is Really Unique And Beautiful!
You Are Really Talented. Thanks So Much. - Autumn

Autumn|PlasticHeart393
"When I Get Logical, And I Don't Trust My Instincts,
That's When I Get In Trouble." - Angelina Jolie.
Instructor
#25 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 8:53 AM
Wow! I don't think I can say anything that hasn't already been said. Beautiful!
Thank you!