Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Changing Vial - Alien

by Bobcatben Posted 11th Nov 2006 at 2:50 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2006 at 3:21 PM by Bobcatben

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:58 PM
sounds cool but when they change their skin colour is it genetic?

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:07 PM
no, its only cosmetic.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:10 PM
thats good thanks!

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 4:18 PM
Love the Download!
Where did you get the Outfit that
ur model is wearing?
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 6:18 PM
The outfitis from NL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 6:29 PM
yes but its not part of the download, the download is the vial only.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:36 AM
now that's cool
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 2:32 AM
I keep getting errors.
Could u help me

SBS
A.K.A
Sabri Bin Salim
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:47 PM
errors like what?, and what expansions do you have?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd May 2007 at 9:57 PM
Tried it just now - love the animations! Didn't think I'd need it until the skins went screwy in my new neighbourhood, thanks

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:43 PM
i made more vials, that change to different skins, they are on the genensims site linked in the main post, as they take skins made there.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 10:02 PM
This is such a cool idea! Thank you for this.

Would you consider making some vials to change people to Warlokk's bodyshape skins or Marvine & Besoxboy's new males? I'm especially interested in Warlokk's Classic Pin-Up, Rio, and Renaissance Woman and Marvine's Athlete, but I'm sure other people would enjoy the full gamut of Warlokk skins.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 11:30 PM
Thanks for this !!! is "Inteen" short for "Inteenimator" Hope I spelled it right
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:44 PM
I'm assuming that if I have a default alien skintone, the sim will change to that skintone instead of the maxis one, right? Thanks, this is very cool... especially because most of my alien-born sims turn out with normal skin :/
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#16 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 9:22 PM
When sims age, will they revert back to their genetic skintone?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 2:35 PM
that i do not know, i don't think i tested that part.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 12:12 PM
Hmm...looks like medicine...I'M IN! *downloads*Great for my sim diseases!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 2:23 PM
Fantastic Download!

Is there a tutorial on how to do this?

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 8:02 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the other skin changing vial hack for several differetn colours? I have it but cannot find it on the site anymore.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:15 PM
Would it be possible to make it able to be given to other sims, not just your active sim?
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 4:16 PM
The first Skinpreserver onyl changes their facial structure and the second oen makes my Sims turn in place thats it little help pelase?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 11:34 AM
I like this! Can you make ones that make your skin one point darker (e.g if I have light skin, I drink your vial and I become tan)? Or something alike...?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 3:55 PM
Hi, I made my own skin changer vial following a tutorial. Thing is, I got it to work but it doesn't seem to work for Servos which is what I wanted a skin changer vial for so I wouldn't have to go in and change every servo's skin using SimPE. Is there any way to make this work for Servos?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:35 AM
I was wanting something like this that had a mod to keep the change when leaving a lot.