Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla's newest skins as defaults

by MissSimGameFan Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 2:52 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 7:56 PM by MissSimGameFan

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:09 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:39 AM
thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:43 AM
WOOT!! I just came here looking for this very thing. I was tired of my old defaults and wanted some new Enayla magic. Thank you, your artistry never ceases to amaze me, nor keep me from staring and drooling over my athletes with all your skin tones (I always Body Shop your skintones over the athlete meshes). Thank you Enayla!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:44 AM
Omg thank you sooooo much.I love enalya's skins and ive wanted these as defaults for quite some time now.Its so laboring having to create a sim, summon it to my lot , copy it to another sim and then change my sims appearance again. Grazie.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:11 AM
And you thought you couldn't do it! Great job:D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:03 AM
I come here every day just hoping that someone would use Enayla's latest skins for defaults. I have her others but they are a little shiny. Thank you so much for making this avid sim fan's dream come true!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:05 AM
Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,
Thankyou,thankyou,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:38 AM
Fantastic - thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:34 AM
Just what i was looking for too.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:49 AM Last edited by lamourfou : 12th Nov 2006 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Disabled emoticons.
Do you have any idea how much I love you for this? :DDDDDDD

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Alchemist
#12 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:00 PM
You did made these defaults by yourself!! Was it easy making skins defaults?

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Alchemist
#13 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:07 PM
Ohh this is great! Possibly the only skins out there which would make me want to change my Louis defaults. Thank you!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:19 PM
I love enayla's Skintones, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:02 PM
yay! does this mean if I download these skins, and create a sim I want to be turned into a were wolf that the were wolf efect will be visible? I know that when one of my other sims I made with a custum skin was turned the only visable differance was that his hair style changed and his hears went pointy. The first thing that went throgh my mind was "WHAT no fuzz? Noooooooooooooooooo!"
So basicly what I'm asking is does this mean I don't have to use boring Maxis made defalt skins (no offence to them) if I want to make my sweet liddle were folk?

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:20 PM
Awww..... I was happy with the defaults that I found, but now you had to go and convert Enayla's skins as default replacements. Darn.... they are just so perfect.... Got to have um. Thank you to you and Enayla.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:59 PM
these are lovely, even if i would prefer one of these combinations...
light-pixie light/glow
mid-pixie light/glow(the slightly darker one dunno)or pixie rust
tan-pixie rust/hush
dark-pixie night
still lovely work!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:00 PM
Oh my SGF. You might be the one to make me replace my louis skins! Thanks for doing this.
Instructor
#19 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:46 PM
I love you for making these skins defaults!!! I never could have done it myself

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:22 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 12th Nov 2006 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
You have made me so happy... and my sims so pretty! Thanks for defaulting them, and thanks to Enayla for being so freakin' talented!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:31 PM
Just adding a big Thank You from me to you and Enayla!

~~THANK YOU!!~~

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
You did made these defaults by yourself!! Was it easy making skins defaults?

Well, it takes around 20 - 30 minutes to make each default, because there's about 30 files to change. It took a few hours to finish all of them, and then I got the light tan as dark tan, and dark tan as light tan mixed up accidentally and had to redo those two defaults.

Quote: Originally posted by soul_rune1984
yay! does this mean if I download these skins, and create a sim I want to be turned into a were wolf that the were wolf efect will be visible? I know that when one of my other sims I made with a custum skin was turned the only visable differance was that his hair style changed and his hears went pointy. The first thing that went throgh my mind was "WHAT no fuzz? Noooooooooooooooooo!"
So basicly what I'm asking is does this mean I don't have to use boring Maxis made defalt skins (no offence to them) if I want to make my sweet liddle were folk?

I really don't know. I don't have pets.

I'm so glad that you all like that I made these into defaults! I was wanting her skins as defaults for a long time, but no one had made any, so I finally tried making them myself, and I successfully did!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 7:48 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 12th Nov 2006 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
I love your skintones, they are beautiful! Thanks for turning them into defaults....yeah!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 10:50 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 12th Nov 2006 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
I was looking for this too! Thanks!

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 10:07 AM
Wow.. this was really amazing. Gorgeous skintones, thanks !!
Page 1 of 3