Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Art Nouveau Lilygasm Mucha/Morris Wall and Floor Set (3 Colourways)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 6:01 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2008 at 12:52 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Un-picking

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 7:08 PM
Those are so pretty! Thank you so much, HP!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 7:25 PM
Very nice set, Thank you HP

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 7:31 PM
I just discovered you make great wallpapers, Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 7:40 PM
I love the things you make! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:54 AM
These are beautiful! I love the soft pastel ones and wish I had them in rl with a house that suited them. The black one will look beautifully dramatic in sim homes
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 10:28 PM
Thanks for the beautiful wall papers! they are fantasic however now i feel obliged to spend hours on a home thats adiquate to place them in!- darn it
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 1:18 AM
This goes for all of the William Morris wallpapers: Thank you. Your downloads are always of the utmost quality which is something I appreciate when it comes to free downloads. These wallpapers are especially useful for me because I'm on a Mid-Century architecture kick right now and I've used them in every one I've made. I hope you can continue to contribute more William Morris wallpapers.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#9 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:38 PM
HP, these are positively stunning! I totally hear ya with the love of Art Nouveau, I'm more of an Impressionist girl myself but Mucha and Morris were absolute geniuses. The color and pattern matching are perfect. Thank you *huggles*

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:25 AM
Love it.Thanks

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:28 PM
all your art nouveau wall coverings are so beautiful. thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 12:19 AM
I downloaded this, (and many of your other wallpapers) and I just had to leave a comment. They look beautiful in-game; the colors are very attractive and the details in the floral design are breathtaking. I'm also grateful for the softer, lighter colored versions, (including the Wild Rose designs) as most of the lighter Maxis wallpapers are just terrible. I am now a huge fan of your wallpapers, and I thank you very much for bringing these wonderful designs to the Sims' walls
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:22 PM
:O Never noticed thse before. I *love* them! Thanks for these, and for your time taken to create then, MM
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 6:34 PM
Thank you, I'm also a great art nouveau lover, and especially Alfons Mucha's work is something I love. ^^ These are very beatiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:24 AM
thanks