Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snuggly Little Sweaters and "Untucked" Cords

by fanseelamb Posted 14th Nov 2006 at 11:33 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 8:48 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:03 AM
ZOMG, I'm first! I love all your stuff! You've helped my boys look so GQ and I know they'll love this set, LOL. Awesome work as usual.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 3:05 AM
Great work, fansee! I'll have to download these later when my internet stops disconnecting/reconnecting randomly[the horrors of wireless DSL]. Thanks! ^_^

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Inventor
#4 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:21 PM
Wonderful as always Thanks x
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 12:52 PM
Those guys look so cute and snug in those nice sweaters. Great job!

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 4:02 PM
Nice wonderful sweaters

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 5:37 PM
fansee you are so awesome! wish i could make stuff like you do! lol, thanks!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 6:52 PM
Beautiful Fanseelamb!! I do love em' tight but the little peek of white t-shirt is just the icing on the cake!! Thanks so much!!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 7:44 PM
YaaaaaaaYYY!! I love this so very, very much. It's almost unhealthy. My (non-fantasy) sims wear your outfits/pieces almost exclusively. Thank you for the update!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 9:29 PM
I love your male clothes! Thanks for making this one not TOO snuggly.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Instructor
#11 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 9:51 PM
You are so good Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:04 AM
Ah, great! I love the cords! My boys were tired of the same ol' jeans. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:50 AM
Cute sweaters and they're appropriate for a variety of ages (young man to father of young men)
and a big thanks for pants that have shoes (versus the cowboy boots and sandals so many still use)
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:03 PM
Great, I love your work!

Though Fansee, I hate to say that you creation start to look a lot like eachother.. maybe something different next time?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 6:08 PM
Aww, thanks guys. You're all so sweet and encouraging.

cizzie - I know, they're all different but some look similar. I just make whatever I feel like making at the time. *shrug* Just keep whichever ones you like and trash the extras.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:56 PM
Thanks very much for these --- they're adorable! :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 12:26 AM
Thanks fansee. I have some young men getting ready to go off to college and they need to look preppy for the ivy league.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:33 AM
Oops, sorry zigersimmer but the tops are adult only - not ya enabled. I forgot again. But if you reallly want to use them on young adults it's pretty easy to fix them yourself with SimPE.
Instructor
#19 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:01 PM
Wow Fansee, these are awesome! I love these gorgeous clothes to make the guys sexy...

*drools*

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:59 PM
Awesome Fansee! I love them... and I think these are plenty original
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 12:31 AM
Aww, you're so sweet fp. And Ephy. And Knightskykyte. And everyone else. I'm glad you like 'em! :D
Instructor
#22 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 8:14 AM
Ah, thanks so much. I love how everything looks nice and fuzzy, . I was waiting for this. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:02 PM
I'm in the process of re-downloading EVERYTHING you've done, fansee! I lost all my downloads (sort of half on purpose) and can't seem to live without your work!
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 5:17 PM
The burgundy sweater doesn't download correctly, it has an error. But the others ones are fine. It might just be my WinRAR though, it's a trial so it enjoys pissing me off. These clothes look great, I can't wait to make my male sims very handsome with them. Great Job
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:52 PM
Hmm they all work fine for me, bambibaby. Have you tried deleting the rar file and redownloading it? Sometimes files get messed up if the download doesn't finish properly.

dahling - that is quite a task. But I'm flattered, thank you.
Page 1 of 2