Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: Victorian Dream

by Ellatrue Posted 17th Nov 2006 at 5:40 PM - Updated 30th Dec 2006 at 8:05 AM by Ellatrue

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 9:20 AM
Really an awesome job Ellatrue
You completed successfuly a great challenge with this wonderful basegame house without CC !

Bravo !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:31 PM
I was going to try this one but decided that making it base game was just too much trouble. You did beautifully.

7 zip, The only archive program you'll ever need again.

[almost] Unemployed housewife living in the middle of nowhere, of course I have time to do that.

I do take requests, but due to winter storms, time frames are unreliable. But hey! I take requests!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 7:00 PM
I really don't download lots, because I enjoy building too much myself, but I did want to say that you did a beautiful job with this.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM
Oooooh Myyyy Goood this is so AWESOME! Thank you Ellatrue, I could never do something so beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 3:21 AM
Wonderful job, and extra kudos for doing it without requiring every EP available! Just goes to show that creativity can sizzle without bells and whistles, in gifted hands. This lot is going straight into my game!

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 9:49 AM
As soon as my game gets fixed, I'm downloading this. I never download lots, usually because I only have the base game, but this is gorgeous. I agree with what StarStuff said, the fact that you can create something like this without EPs really shows your talent. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 12:17 AM
wow this is beautiful!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:31 AM
Finally! My prayers for a good legacy home have been answered! AMEN!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:14 PM
this is my favourite house. it's so brilliant in every single way ^^
aah, best!!! ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:08 PM
It says I don't have access to the post(one reason I'm really mad and the ONLY reason I HATE mts2) s oone question.Can the yswim in the pond?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:40 AM
no, not in this one. sorry!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 6:55 PM
YE finaly I) all my ep's is broke so i can only play sims2 org, and i cant find any houses i can like that only requires org. But this is so nice. GJ an ty much

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 12:08 AM
This is great. Thank you so much.I love it!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:50 AM
Thank you for this wonderful house! I have some exp's, but not NL, so I can't always find houses I can use. This one is not only great because you made it base compatible, but you did such an outstanding job of it. The layout is so unique, and there are a lot of possibilities. Nicely done.

centime
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 10:57 PM
Perfect for my new family! Thanks!