Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

West Highland Terrier

by Munchies Posted 19th Nov 2006 at 1:46 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2007 at 12:57 AM by Munchies

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 7:10 PM
make the cutest animals! i hope you make more. i make fugly animals this one and the pomeranian will have lots of puppies! thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 8:37 PM
Awww! This is one cute dog. thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 8:55 PM
Very sweet. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 12:24 AM
Very cute Thanks!

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:58 AM
This is so cute it looks like an Ewok from return of the jedi.Thanks for Sharing. This will be the first small breed group dog I will use in my game.ThankYou. =)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:47 AM
Aww So Sweet! Thank You for Sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:09 AM
Dayumn. This is the shiz, fo' serial. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:10 AM
awww! i can never resist those puppy dog eyes *downloads*

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#10 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:12 PM
Soo Cute Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:52 PM
They are so cute! They look like little baby wolves!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:14 PM
Glad you all like it. Thanks for the positive feedbacks! Have fun!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:04 PM
This is adorable!!!!!!! I feel in love. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:17 AM
So cute, thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:43 PM
Amazing recreation of one of the breeds that EA selfishly left out of the game. Tsktsk on them! Well, you got the better on them by making the Westie (probably better than they could). Great job.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 3:38 PM
Nice attempt, but definately does not look like a westie lol (I have one sitting next to me. I know what they look like)
The main problem is the curly tail.
Nice try though =)
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 7:16 PM
this is sooo adorable!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:37 PM
Cute dog! Thank you

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:51 AM
awwwwwwwww *Puts another halo on Munchies head and dogs* Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank YouThank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You THank You

No one is ther....what.
Ok just me....LOSE IT!
Wha....I'm freaky...COOL! :-DDDD
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:12 AM
^LOL
awww a westie... thank you so much this is the kind of pup my grand'rents have! its so cute...

"Please, please... don't take it easy on me- just make it harder to breath." ~'Between Breaths(an XX perspective)' By Blaqk Audio
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 6:54 PM
awwww its so cute just like my dog on my avatar her name is Fluffy:D

.................What goes around comes back around
Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 10:48 PM
This is great. Do you use replacement default pet eyes or are these Maxis?

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 5:11 PM
awwww westies are soooo cute we are getting one soon (hopefully)
i tried to make one in game but it came out looking awful.... lol
yours is a brilliant attempt but its nearly impossible to make terriers on sims 2 they just dont look real
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 6:47 PM
It's not too bad - great effort, but their tails ain't curly and my dog is slightly offended about the mutant eyebrows. But a much still better job than I could ever do, so thank you!