Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Provence

by losonogo Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 12:22 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:14 AM
beautiful thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:25 AM
It looks nice, but I had a hard time finding the custom content you listed, since most of the links you posted were just members profiles, next time link to the actual files, people sometimes don't like going through others profiles to find something (I'm only saying this because last time someone said that the content was included with the house, it wasn't.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:37 AM
Awesome! Everything about this lot is perfect, it would be nice if it was furnished too but still...awesome! ;-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:48 AM
Really a beautiful lot
thank you losonogo

aceman : the CC is included :D

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:16 AM
aceman67: But...it says the custom content is included...you don't even need to follow the links really, they're just for giving credit.

losonogo: WOW!!!! This is incredible. I am always looking for new sim homes, but I rarely (if ever) find any I like as much as this...just what I was looking for. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:42 AM
::eyes bug out, nearly chokes mid-coffee-sip:: Wait just one minute...! Holy cow! How is it that I never saw the rest of your uploaded lots before?? ...and the rest on your other website? These are all INCREDIBLE!!! I have your Blair Athol cathedral, but I somehow missed the rest of these. What a holiday treat!

Where do you get the houseplans from? Do you design them all yourself? You must be a famous architect or something. Wow, I usually don't post much, but I am really impressed. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:10 AM
Wow loso! How do you go and make something like this? This house has something unique to it, something that makes it very... extravagant, probably the curving pool roof, or maybe something else too, i'll find out in gameplay i guess. Keep 'em coming!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:12 AM
GRRRREAATTT!!!!!! and it will be a pleasure to furnish this house I love it. Actually I dont download something anymore cause my download is full and my pc is working very slowly now . but for that house i can delete all other houses and put that in my game thanks for sharing
Scholar
#10 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:27 PM
This is super amazing! Glad to hear from you again This lot is just perfect, even though I must admit the pictues are quite small Thanks!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Instructor
#11 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 2:21 PM
Very pretty losonogo! It's nice to see a lot by you again, your last upload was I think in July! Thanks for an amzing lot!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
I thought that you stopped playing sims - you have been so scarce!! I am so glad to see another one of your lots - as you were always one of fave lot builders. Fab lot. TY

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:25 PM
fantastic, absolutely fantastic. This should be featured.

They'll never hurt you like I do
Field Researcher
#14 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Kenji336 : 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:08 AM.
wow this house is awesome!

~kenji
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:16 PM
whoa. i like this house. its amazingg
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:51 PM
exactlye my syle great house, thanx
Field Researcher
#17 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:11 PM
Great house, nice work...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 1:04 AM
*worships*

losonogo you rock so much

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 2:45 AM
looks very nice, very cool, bonne chance
Instructor
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 11:53 PM
Thank you for such a wonderfully designed house. Appreciate you sharing this with the community.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:03 AM Last edited by losonogo : 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:00 AM.
Hey
Thanx for the thanx lol, it has been a while since ive been here, i got addicted (dare i say it) to world of warcraft! but have finally got bored of it so im back to the humble sims and good old MTS2
I might actually start my journal as first intended.
I have just finished a huge house so look out for it very soon, its called Kensington apartments
Thx again
Losonogo

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 6:22 PM
This really good but some of the content is flashing blue in my game it looks like it may be columns and doors but excellent work.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 5:35 PM
yes it is columns if you could get back to me asap so i could play this excellent lot.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 10:44 PM
if its the columns around the pool, then they are part of the wallwindow set by numenor
u need to download the CEP (colour enable package) from here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541
if that dosent work, download the object here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=70222
i think its in the basics or extras pack
Let me know what happens
Losonogo

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)