Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 34C Full-Body Base Set

by Warlokk Posted 24th Nov 2006 at 8:12 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2006 at 10:35 PM by Warlokk

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:20 PM
Hey, good work! Any chance of some default mesh packs for Family Fun Stuffm Glamour Life Stuff and Festive Holiday Stuff?

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:23 PM
Thanks a lot for this mesh, Warlokk

I love your work

**No Requests**
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM Last edited by Warlokk : 24th Nov 2006 at 8:36 PM.
I don't make the BodyShapes in Default replacement sizes, it breaks the size structure for the 34B/34 sizes and would cause way too many problems... not to mention defeats the purpose of a "Variety Set", which was my goal from the start.

I also haven't even looked at the expansion sets meshes yet, it's taken me a year just to get a handful from the base game finished. There are some nice dresses in GLS that I may work up in the sizes eventually though, but they'll be custom like all my other outfits, not defaults.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:59 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 24th Nov 2006 at 9:12 PM.
Yeah! The C's - I'm so excited I could dance - do cartwheels - spend the afternoon at the computer converting clothes for my sims - Oh Wizard, you are wonderful! Of all the talented artists out there recreating Sims' forms, you stand at the top. Thank you for all of your work, your beautifully natural shapes, and for the option of picking and chosing the shapes that work best for us.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 9:03 PM
Thanks VdT... glad you like them... :D

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 10:36 PM
Finally, I released.

Thanks.
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 12:49 AM
Thanks for adding variety, Warlokk I like them.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:09 AM
To bad Maxis doesn't let you morph the body like you can the face. It must have taken eons to do these. Thanks so much for making "real" sims.
grins
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
These are nice. Thx for sharing. I like how they look so natural. Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 4:02 PM
ty