Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Persian cat

by Solgaya Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 3:30 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2007 at 9:09 PM by Solgaya

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:27 PM
So cute! thanks.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:37 PM
I think that there's a persian breed on the game but I certainly prefer yours!!! The cat has something very cool on her body! Thanks!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:40 PM
Aw. It's very cute. My cat is a Himalayan Persian, and his face is much flatter, but the body on your's reminds me more of his than the game's does.

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:37 PM
OMG, the real cat in the third picture is exactly like mine !!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 10:51 PM
Well done Thanks for sharing!

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:49 AM
Great Work! What a beautiful Cat! So much better then maxis. Thank You for up-loading.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 10:01 PM
Oh, I love these. I just installed pets and while going crazy getting d/l's for it, I just had to have these. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:57 AM
The tail looks remarkably close! I saw a little black Perisan in the pet shop at the mall, he's been there for about a month! He's so tiny. But he's $400 and I had no XMas money left

I hate seeing the poor kitties all caged up. I'm going to be one of those eccentric 80-year-old women with 60+ cats... and I'm looking forward to this x)

I guess I'll go and create a Sim version of my future self, using your cat XD
Mad Poster
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:51 PM
Your cat is just beautiful and I see she has been properly taught to sit on the furniture as a princess should. I think I must adoopt her in my game. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:02 AM
This reminds me Of my Cat Porsha, We found her at a Bus Stop When she was kitten....But she's A Blue Persian :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 5:36 AM
Default hehe
Quote: Originally posted by ANiMA x CRUCiATA
The tail looks remarkably close! I saw a little black Perisan in the pet shop at the mall, he's been there for about a month! He's so tiny. But he's $400 and I had no XMas money left

I hate seeing the poor kitties all caged up. I'm going to be one of those eccentric 80-year-old women with 60+ cats... and I'm looking forward to this x)

I guess I'll go and create a Sim version of my future self, using your cat XD

Haha I like how you admitted ur future too much laughing Anywayz by You're "going to be one of those eccentric 80-year-old women with 60+ cats..." Do you mean like the Crazy Cat Lady off the Simpsons that throws her cats around, except you wont throw them around?? lolz i hope i didnt confuse u then

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2009 at 1:10 PM
its grat,i wish it was a replacement becouse the original one is all cranky,ugly like this : >(